Open today: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Wish we had something this close to home!!

Reviewed August 15, 2017
TheRileys
via mobile
So awesome!

Reviewed August 1, 2017
Natalie1975694
London, Canada

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 16, 2019

This place is close to our house and was open Canada Day, so we thought it would be fun for the kids to have their first mini putt experience (ages 4 and 1). They really loved it; even my one year old who designated herself as the score keeper and refused to let us take the scorecard to record our par for each hole!
It was a super hot day, but there were several areas for shade along the course, so we managed.
Personally, I'm not dying to go back, but my kids had so much fun, that I assume we'll be back again before the season ends!

Date of experience: July 2019
Reviewed August 15, 2017 via mobile

In London for a 3 day training session and found this gem less than 2 blocks away from where I was staying. For $15, the large buckets have a ton of balls (which they top up as well) and the natural grass section is amazing. There is a covered area which was handy as I was there around 4 pm and the sun was out in full force. There are lots of spots to choose from and they seem to move the ropes and re-seed religiously. There is a putting green and a separate chipping green which I never used, but looked well maintained as well. The range has the usual yardage markers out to 250, with target greens and pins at 100, 150 and I think 225 (3 wood was bouncing them off it). There is also a artificial turf which looks nice, but never used it myself. Did I also mention there is a pub right beside it and a mini golf course as well. If you are in London, ON and have your sticks with you and have an hour to kill, this is a perfect spot.

Date of experience: August 2017
1  Thank TheRileys
Reviewed August 1, 2017

I took my kids here to play mini putt. Everything is in excellent condition and it appears that they have just renovated every hole. They loved it so much that they asked if we could stay and play the other side. The ice cream is delicious and the staff were friendly and hardworking. Everything is so clean and the landscape is nicely maintained. We will definitely be back here again and again. My only complaint was that it was really busy but I can see why considering the other options in town. Keep up the good work, we had a lot of fun and thanks for keeping everything so well maintained.

Date of experience: August 2017
2  Thank Natalie1975694
Reviewed July 25, 2017

Great price, great course, really enjoyed it and such a reasonable price, will certainly go again and take my visitors.
My son and 2 grandchildren are visiting from Florida and they thought it was great.

Date of experience: July 2017
1  Thank mejlyla
Reviewed July 23, 2017

We took a Spanish student who had never golfed before along with our family to hit a few balls and play a round of mini golf.

The staff were pleasant and helpful. Prices were reasonable. Lots of parking. Concession to buy water, ice cream etc. Very clean and nice setting. You can also book birthday parties here.

After the driving range we played a round of mini golf on the new orange course. It's like walking through well groomed lush gardens with water falls and a bridge. Very nice setting compared to many other mini golf courses.

Date of experience: July 2017