“great vietnamese”
Review of Quynh Nhi

Quynh Nhi
Ranked #98 of 1,110 Restaurants in London
Reviewed August 6, 2014

this spot and their relative-Tamarine- are 2 of the best Vietnamese restaurants I have ever had the pleasure of dining in. Always great- never disappointing. Simple clean and tasty food. We keep going back for more and we live an hour away !!

Reviewed May 13, 2014

This is one of my FAV restaurants in London! And probably the best pad thai I've ever had.

I highly recommend the chicken pad thai (#110 on the menu), it's amazingly flavourful and spicy. You get a solid portion too, and I always have leftovers for the next day. The fresh BBQ pork rolls (#32 on the menu) are also amazing! So fresh tasting and you get a little fresh mint with them as well as peanutty sauce. I've also tried the #508, which is stir fry chicken with fresh pineapple, cucumber, tomato and onion with spicy sate, upon recommendation from one of the staff members and it's AWESOME.

The staff is super friendly, have great suggestions, and you don't feel rushed to get in and out when you're there. Plenty of parking, quick take out if you're eating at home. I can't recommend them enough!

Reviewed May 9, 2014 via mobile

As a regular customer I am always excited to attend Quynh Nhi for the food and the superior customer service. This family operated restaurant could provide "how to" training for restaurant personnel. There is little wonder why it is busy for both lunch and dinner! Great local restaurant, love the spicey soup.

Reviewed December 10, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I stopped in here and loved it ! We had a couple of appetizers & their spicy pad thai dish which we really enjoyed.

Food was perfect, and staff super friendly !

Reviewed November 21, 2013

This small family-owned restaurant is top notch. Their soups are savoury and complex. Hot pots exude intense flavour and meat melts on your tongue. I have tried Pad Thai at a dozen restaurants and by far their's is the best! Try the Canh Chua soup, it is out of this world!