Tripadvisor
London
Post
Inbox
Search

“Barbecue chicken pizza best”

Boston Pizza London Hyde Park
Ranked #299 of 1,246 Restaurants in London
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I have ordered online numerous times and the food has been excellent every single time. The barbecue chicken pizza is the best I’ve ever had. I’ve had salads and chicken and everything has been awesome. I am actually going to eat at the restaurant this weekend. I find it difficult to believe that anyone has ever had a bad experience at this great place! !!!!!

Date of visit: December 2019
Garry_BP, Owner at Boston Pizza London Hyde Park, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for the 4-star review. Hopefully, we can make your next visit a 5-star one! See you again soon!

Write a reviewReviews (44)

Reviewed September 15, 2019 via mobile

Stopped in last night around 1030pm - only 6 customers in the place and our food came cold. When the plate hit the table my son immediately said “I guess they’re rationing fries”. The wrap was very small and my chicken sandwich was mushy - probably from sitting and getting cold. Boston Pizza locations are hit and miss - London and Guelph not good! Sarnia location is excellent.

Date of visit: September 2019
Garry_BP, Guest Services at Boston Pizza London Hyde Park, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2019

Hi, there. Sorry to see that you were not satisfied with your meal. Your feedback is important to us and we'd like to learn more on how we can improve. Please share the details at: https://bostonpizza.com/contact-us.html. Thank you!

Reviewed September 3, 2019 via mobile

What can be said about Boston Pizza? It’s a pretty good pizza place that’s surprisingly reliable. The pizza is pretty good, toppings are average, the menu has a good variety, and there’s generally something for everyone. Price is moderate to moderately-high for what you get. Staff are average. Service is reasonably fast. The place is pretty clean. The attractive thing is it’s reliable. I’ve been to this Boston pizza several times and it’s pretty much exactly the same each time. It’s even pretty consistent between different franchises as well. It’s not exactly a game changer, but you know what you’re getting each time. I’ll visit again.

Date of visit: September 2019
1  Thank SimonTOfficial
Garry_BP, Guest Services at Boston Pizza London Hyde Park, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2019

Thanks for the review. Please let us know if there is anything we could have done to make it better at https://bostonpizza.com/contact-us.html. Thank you!

Reviewed April 28, 2019 via mobile

Couldn’t figure out what we wanted for dinner - or just got lazy - so decided to go out. Went to Boston Pizza where we enjoyed personal pizzas and guach and chips. Wonderful way to end the week. Way to go BP!!!!!

Date of visit: April 2019
Garry_BP, Guest Services at Boston Pizza London Hyde Park, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2019

Thank you for the 5-star review, Peter! We're glad to hear you had a great experience!

Reviewed April 15, 2019

We just ordered a large deluxe a few minutes ago. And oh my gosh I cant even take another bite. Without question the worst pizza I have ever eaten.
Will never order again.

Date of visit: April 2019
Garry_BP, Guest Services at Boston Pizza London Hyde Park, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2019

Hi, Catherine. Sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with your recent experience. We take this feedback very seriously and would like to follow up with the team involved. Please share the details at https://bostonpizza.com/contact-us.html so that we can make it better! Thanks.