“Not bad...expensive though.”

Beertown Public House
Reserve with OpenTable
Beertown Public House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #49 of 1,053 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Toronto, Canada
“Not bad...expensive though.”
Reviewed January 22, 2014

Found everything okay, but knew from the décor it would be expensive. In town for the nite with friends.

• Visited September 2013

London, Canada
“Best of its kind in town with tons of similar offerings”
Reviewed January 18, 2014

This place is a lot like many other paces in this town - Kelsey's, Shoeless Joes, Jack Astors, basically a beer place with informal or pub food. Like all these others, lots of TVs, a good place to watch a game. But I thought the food here was a cut above the others, both in terms of the options, and the quality. Also, I like the big beer selection. Open late, which I also like. If you're cruising around London (Ontario), looking for some late night food, and all you see is chains, this is the place to stop.

London, Canada
“Great spot for casual bite & pint before the movies”
Reviewed January 15, 2014

It's enjoyable to stop in to Beertown for a tasty bite & pint or two before catching a movie. I've been here four times now & have tried a different menu item each time. Everything I have tried has been tasty so far.

The wide selection of pints, bottles & cocktails is great; I have tried something new every time I have stopped in. I really like the beer sampler paddles, which allows me to try four different beers at once.

Service is always good; efficient & friendly.

The indoor decor/ambiance is trendy; different from a traditional pub. I like the modern take on pub decor.

Outdoor patio exists, but the view is terrible to be honest! You are essentially sitting in a parking lot. Not the greatest way to enjoy a pint in the summer!

• Visited December 2013
Georgetown, Canada
“Not bad at all”
Reviewed January 5, 2014

I heard about this place, so I thought I would give it a shot. The food was not especially fantastic, but it was OK.

It was nice to get the special draft beer I wanted, but the price was a bit steep.

There was a lot of TVs in the restaurant so no doubt if you want to catch the game and some suds....this can be the place.

Outside of the price of my beer, I would say this was good enough for me to return.

“Good burger, bad rings”
Reviewed January 3, 2014

A fun cool restaurant inside with a limited menu. For London, it's burgers are certainly one of the best in the city, up there with "The Works". Fresh bun, real homemade hamburgs with quality bacon and toppings. Chicken fingers were tasty and plentiful. The big downside is you get very few fries and the onion rings are a heart stopper. Not as in good but greasy and completely flavorless. I mentioned this to the waitress and she said they are known to not be good. So I paid $2 extra for known bad rings? Beer selection is excellent and service was very good. Beer is pricier than normal but it does cost more to have a wide selection of brews. If they fix the side dishes this place will win!