“You must eat here!”

Ranked #57 of 1,083 Restaurants in London
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed December 9, 2013

Today my wife and I were looking to eat some south american food and looking on the internet we found Casa Blanca. We found it on this site, Trip Advisor! We went just because of the good reviews! I can say we were more than impressed! Food it's amazing and everything it's done in the house! The dough, salsa, sauce etc ! The portions are really large, we barely eat all! Was too good not to finish it! LOL Definitely we will go again because I would like to try the home made NACHOS! The place it's not top-notch but it's clean and the owner it's very friendly, gives you a warm atmosphere. Also very inexpensive

There are newer reviews for Casa Blanca Latinamerican Foods Restaurant

Reviewed November 22, 2013 via mobile

Casablanca is an amazing restaurant. All homemade, the NACHOS are big and fresh, a mountain of veggies (lettuce, avocado, tomato and freshly fried nachos!!!). I had the paella, WON-DER-FULL!
Don't turn away because of the look, it's a nice and warm atmosphere, the service and the food are perfect for a ridiculous price!!!

Enjoy!

Reviewed November 11, 2013

We tried Casa Blanca on a whim and have been back 3 times since. The prices are great and the food is amazing. Meals come with rice and beans as well as salad and the entree portions are really large. For a casual supper or lunch this is a great place to go. The family run business also has really good service. Highly recommend it.

Reviewed August 20, 2013

My husband and I ate at Casa Blanca for the first time on Sunday. The decor is beautiful and very clean. He had the Fritanga Managua and I had 2 bean & cheese pupusas, salad, rice and beans. Oh my, one of the most delicious meals we have ever eaten! Everything was homemade and could easily taste the freshness. The meats were very lean, tender and full of flavour. The pupusas were generously filled and tasty. I'd read the previous review, and by the presentation and taste of the salad, I believe the owner does grow her own veggies!! The amount of food we received was way more than we thought we could eat but everything was so incredible we somehow almost did. Already we have plans to go back this Sunday, with my brother, as he cannot wait to try our new found gem :)
(we eat out regularly at family-owned, ethnic restaurants and after our first experience, Casa Blanca stands out as one of the very best)

Reviewed July 13, 2013

"All of the sauces, dips and dressings at Casa Blanca are homemade, and when I asked what was in the salad dressing, our hostess told me about 15 ingredients (some of which weren’t clear to me because of her accent) but I did understand the part where she said (ADORBS ALERT) that she grew all the ingredients in her garden outside."