“Great find!!”

Mai's Cafe & Bistro
Ranked #15 of 1,052 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
“Great find!!”
Reviewed March 30, 2014 via mobile

We have been searching for a Thai restaurant with amazing food and tonight we found it. Miss Mae's is small, but quaint - make reservations - the food is amazing, the flavours are rich and full - don't be afraid of the heat, they will adjust it to suit you. If in doubt....they also offer Canadian cuisine. The service was wonderful and we will definitely be back....my new favourite hangout!

Visited March 2014

London, Canada
“Really great food and service”
Reviewed March 25, 2014

I went to Mai's today for the first time and was pleasantly surprised. We received a nice table and prompt service. The décor is nice and the restaurant is clean. Great impression!! Not very big inside but you can reserve as I noticed 4 tables with reserved signs on them. My mom has been here a few times before and recommended it. We ordered lunch for two and it was great. Just enough food and priced at $21.99. The spring rolls were my favorite followed by the chicken and shrimp pad thai. We also had some jasmine rice and a curry like soup dish which was also good. I will definitely be going back for sure as I heard they had a great breakfast also.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank liliane d
London, Canada
“Quick and delicious lunch”
Reviewed March 12, 2014 via mobile

I stopped by Mai's for lunch. The atmosphere is cozy and sweet. I had the spring rolls and was surprised that there were four and they were a good size! Four people could easily share them as an appetizer. I also had the lemongrass soup. The broth was excellent but I wasn't so sure if some of the veggies "belonged" in a Thai soup - broccoli and cauliflower. I am no expert on Thai food, though, and it was still delicious, so hey. It's all good. With tax and tip my lunch came to $10 even.

1 Thank Leila J
Toronto, Canada
“Best new restaraunt in London”
Reviewed February 14, 2014

I eat here all the time! This is a quaint family run place with AMAZING food! Service can be slow if it is a busy night as they are a brand new and getting a feel of how many staff they need. Although I believe they just brought on a second chef which has made things a lot faster. I have taken family and friends here and everyone who I bring with me raves about the food and atmosphere. Trust me, you won't be disappointed!

• Visited February 2014
2 Thank Travel_advenures
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Delicious!”
Reviewed January 27, 2014

I had the lemongrass soup and vegetable curry and both dishes were amazing! The best curry I've had. Staff was very friendly. Definitely going back!

• Visited January 2014