“Was great the first time.” 3 of 5 bubbles

Mai's Cafe & Bistro
Ranked #15 of 1,043 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
“Was great the first time.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

A friend and I , both vegetarians, went for dinner and had a great experience. The pad Thai was fresh and tangy and the vegetable curry was creamy with a kick. The second time we went to grab some take out, and unfortunately this wasn't such a great meal. Our pad Thai was missing the sprouts, peanuts and lime. Also since they don't list a vegetarian pad thai option they make it upon request. The regular pad Thai has shrimp, and chicken. They substitute a few measly pieces of carrot and a bit of broccoli in the veg version. More tofu would be great since you're charged the same for reg and veg dish. :-(

• Visited September 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

“Best Thai Curry”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2013

Have been in for a breakfast and have ordered take out. The Canadian breakfast was good, with the best part being the homemade hot sauce supplied for my eggs, truly delicious! The staff are fantastic and remembered me when I returned a few weeks later to collect a take out Thai Green Curry and Crispy Thai style Won-tons. I can confidently say this was the best Thai meal I have ever had. Packed with flavour and spice the curry was amazing. I will definitely be frequenting Mai's on a regular basis.

“Good food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2013

Visited there with friends. Very Original and clean. Thai food was very good and the staff were very professional.

Worth another visit.

Ontario
“Good food at reasonable prices”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2013

We have visited Mai's three times now, each time with a different set of friends. We all enjoyed the restaurant. The food was great and the prices are reasonable. The staff is very friendly and the service is excellent. We will be returning!

London, Canada
“pretty good food, but the default setting can be bland”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2013

My partner and I visited here. We both got the drunken noodles (pad kee mao). I had mine "spicy", while my partner's was "regular." My partner's had very little flavor, but mine was delightful. So make sure you order it "spicy"! The pad thai my partner ordered was nicely flavoured, even for the default setting.

• Visited June 2013