“A real treat”

Merla-Mae Ice Cream
Ranked #8 of 14 Dessert in London
Reviewed February 17, 2014

They have the best soft ice cream and do a wonderful job on birthday cakes. It's no wonder they have been in business for so many years.

Reviewed February 14, 2014

Stopped in on our way by after Marble Slab Ice Cream store wasn't able to accept cards. Cash only. Merla Mae will accept debit and cash so this was it.

They have real butterscotch. I love real butterscotch and the the ice cream was not as expensive as some people say it was. A plain sundae was cheap compared to other places.

The server was friendly with a nice smile and was quick getting the product out as there was a line up. We sat and ate while other left. She came out and asked us how we were doing and if we needed anything. Nice lady.

Go check it out. I liked it.

1  Thank DougNemeth
Reviewed August 10, 2013

Two soft ice cream cones with basic cones for $6.50!! Major rip off!! Each year I come back to Merla Mae and every time I feel as if I have been taken advantage of. Much better value to go to Costco for a cone/sundae. Will not be darkening the door of this business ever again!!

1  Thank Paul S