“Great Local Ski Spot!”

17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Great Local Ski Spot!”
Reviewed August 15, 2014

Very accessible location wise (right in London!) with great rental options and hills for every skill level. Going with a few friends for a day on the slopes as a beginners wasn't as intimidating as I found at other locations, and as skills grew there were other places to explore! The tubing options also made for a great night of fun when a large group of friends and I opted to enjoy the night activities! Definitely a great place for a day of physical activity that always seems to end with a poutine from their eatery!

Visited January 2014
1 Thank Christin G

Coppell
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great fun!”
Reviewed July 26, 2014 via mobile

We did the Treetop Adventure and had a great time! A guide did a demo course and showed us how to use everything. It is a beautiful place! The guides were very helpful and friendly. We did every course (beginning, intermediate, zip line, advanced, and big zip). The advanced course was definitely more challenging. The guide, Paul, that was helping us was great! There was no way I would have made it through the last few parts of the advanced course without his help. We had a great time being challenged on the courses and trying something new. Definitely bring gloves or buy gloves from them. Their gloves do not cover your fingers and I got a blister and my fingers were a little sore... But I am glad I had them. All together one of my favorite parts of our trip, worth the money and a great adventure!!

Visited July 2014
5 Thank geromece
Denver, Colorado
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Recommended”
Reviewed July 20, 2014

A friend from Ontario recommended that I check it out and I'm glad I did. It truly was a blast, don't know how anybody could have anything bad to say about it. The only disappointment I had was that we had to leave

Visited April 2014
2 Thank Milehighguy84
London, Canada
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 43 helpful votes
“Doesn't even deserve one star”
Reviewed July 15, 2014 via mobile

The RUDEST staff imaginable.

I went skiing here with a group of 60 people.

First, they gave me skis that didn't fit my boots. So, the skis wouldn't pop off upon falling.

The snot of a lady on the middle hill screamed at me like a child, telling and screaming for me to get up. I couldn't bc my ski was stuck in the snow upright, causing my ankle to twist and pop out of place. I was stuck in the position.

The lady legitimately asked me how stupid I was and then was like .. Oh.. When she couldn't get the darn ski off as well. She then helped me get it off. And made me walk down the entire hill. Grouching the whole time bc I had to walk and therefore no one could go down (if they have me proper skis none of this would have happened).

Absolute RUDEST service I have ever experienced for beginners.

MANY of my group never lasted the whole day because we were pissed off at the staff.

The food is also awful and over priced (as is the whole experience).

I will never return. I will tell every person I meet to avoid wasting their money there, and certainly not to bring kids (as that lady was screaming at kids too when they fell).

I am a well educated woman who did NOT deserve that behaviour.

12 Thank sean-annelaurie
Chesterfield, Missouri
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Treetop fun for the whole family”
Reviewed July 14, 2014

I was there on a Sunday afternoon with my husband, 12 yr old and 14 yr old sons. We all did the treetop adventure - they completed all 3 levels, I only did the first 2. The last level required a lot more balancing and upper body strength than I can handle. The park is very nice - many hikers and bikers. We were fortunate enough to be the on only ones on treetop - no lines, no one to rush us, and had full attention from the guides below us to give us tips on each obstacle. We had a blast and will definitely come back. Best part was the big zipline at the end but there were 6-7 zipline rides in the obstacle courses as well. One of the top 3 highlights of our trip! Oh yeah, get the gloves.

Visited July 2014