“Good place for a staff event”
Review of Fleetway

Fleetway
Ranked #7 of 32 Fun & Games in London
More attraction details
Owner description: Fleetway offers tons of fun for the whole family! 44 lanes of Bowling (5pin and 10pin available), 18-hole indoor mini Glow-Golf course, 14 Boston Billiards tables, Playdium Lite Games Room, as well as on-site Pizza Projekt and Dairy Queen restaurants, means there is something for everyone to enjoy! PLUS...COMING SUMMER 2017 - a NEW Five-Level Kids' Play Centre!
London
36 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 65 helpful votes
“Good place for a staff event”
Reviewed June 19, 2014

Took my entire team (30+) here for a staff outing and they had a blast, good games, varied offerings and easy to set up. Only bad point they forgot part of the food order on BOTH occasions we visited. They contract the food out and this does not work well!!

Visited December 2013

19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Employees and manager need training”
Reviewed May 29, 2014

I had a birthday party here for my two kids and the person running the party was the least enthusiastic host I have ever encountered. she was rude to the kids and myself and when I complained to the manager, the manager was rude to me. That's the last time they get my $500!

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Alicia H
Fleetway B, General Manager at Fleetway, responded to this review, June 24, 2014
Hello Alicia,
I am the General Manager at Fleetway. Fleetway is a very popular place to hold kids’ birthday parties and it is very important for our staff to be helpful and friendly when providing this service. I did some preliminary investigations thinking your party was held recently, but realized when re-reading your review that your party was held in June 2013. I do wish that you had contacted me immediately following your party so that I could investigate further the things you shared in your review, but unfortunately this is no longer possible due to the time delay between the party and your review. If possible, I would still like the opportunity to discuss this with you. Can you please call me at my office? Thank you. Del Tucker, General Manager, 519-472-9310 x223
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Bowling? Yes...but wait there's WAAAY more!”
Reviewed April 22, 2014

Yes, Fleetway has both kinds of bowling. Personally I prefer the 10 pin, but 5 pin bowling is like stepping back in a cool time machine. Oh, look over there....a massive arcade. What's that? Pool tables? Fun!

That's the easy to see stuff...now for the unique entertainment...Glow In The Dark Mini-Putt! 18 full holes, challenging as heck. Blacklights, dinosaurs and a 7 foot tall gorilla. Simply amazing. A group of 12 of us went as a large meetup with londonfun and collectively had just 4 hole-on-ones. Its a really well designed mini-putt.

My favorite part of Fleetway? The 40 foot rock climbing wall. Scared of heights? Then you're going to love this. Massive adrenaline, and tomorrow your arms and shoulders will know you've been up to mischief. Everything is provided, all the safety gear, helmets and harnesses. The 6 walls range in difficulty from beginner to dang-near-impossible.

Craziest attraction? The Wind Chamber. We put 4 ladies with long hair in it like sardines in a phone booth, put in a loonie and watched the hilarity ensue!

Fleetway is pure entertainment. If you haven't bowled or rock climbed in the past 90 days, get yourself over to Fleetway for a fun time!

Visited January 2014
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Bowling plus”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

A rather large bowling alley plus indoor mini golf, billiards and a climbing wall. Prices are fair. Dairy Queen attached is not my idea of dinner but OK for snacks.

Visited July 2013
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Good family fun at reasonable prices”
Reviewed April 5, 2014

Fleet way is clean, has a variety of activities (bowling, rock wall climbing, glow in the dark mini golf and billiards). Prices are on par with other bowling allies and they have a Dairy Queen in the building. Staff have always been friendly and professional with me and my family. We go often.

Visited February 2014