“I have tried a lot of Mexican places in and around the London area and this Qdoba is by far the best one!”
Review of Qdoba

Qdoba
Ranked #329 of 1,102 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed June 21, 2013

I am originally from Michigan and have made plenty of trips to Canada. London is a frequent stop of mine, and I have stopped at plenty of Mexican restaurants there. I went to Qdoba the last time I was in London and absolutely loved it. By far the most fresh and tasty Mexican food I've had in the area! The service is great, the restaurant is clean, and I had an overall amazing experience. Would definitely recommend this place to anyone in the area!

2  Thank PaullyR

Reviewed June 6, 2013

I love this Mexican grill so fresh and tasty love the brown rice Mexican is the way to go.Warning if you go you will make a point of going back.This is the place to go when in London.

1  Thank schken
Reviewed May 30, 2013

The staff and food was wonderful, can't wait to go back. My friends and family had a great time. They all loved it :)

1  Thank ChilliyWilliy_20
Reviewed May 27, 2013

My family and I visited the London Qdoba while visiting family. We have been to Chipotle in the US and decided to give Qdoba a try. I must say it was a great decision. With this location being fairly new you would never know. The location was very busy but the employees did a great job getting everyone in and out without sacrificing customer service or quality. I was very impressed with the friendliness of the staff, the cleanliness of the restaurant and the freshness of the product. It was delicious. I will absolutely be returning when I am in London again. Thank you for a great lunch!!!

3  Thank Lara C
Reviewed May 10, 2013

I was a little confused by how to order here but the staff was very helpful! I cant wait to go back to try more of what they have to offer here. I have never been to a place like this before, by far the best mexican food Ive had.

1  Thank kevin b