“Awesome Grilled Cheese Sandwich”
Review of The Early Bird

The Early Bird
Ranked #28 of 1,083 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 6, 2014

The Popper grilled cheese sandwich is SO good...yummy!!
Service was very good as well. Coffee could be better. Overall great experience and great lunch.

There are newer reviews for The Early Bird

Reviewed August 5, 2014

Popped in a while ago for a quick lunch with a friend, amazing decor, plus the bonus outdoor patio on the side of the street...fabulous idea for a downtown location!
Very friendly wait staff, great choice of snacks and yummy beyond good cocktails, with a real flair!
Multiple choices for snack and lunch ideas, served with the best chips and salsa ever!!!!
Very funky decor..beckons you to coke back soon......

Reviewed August 2, 2014

We went to The Early Bird with good friends to enjoy a casual lunch. What we got, was a GREAT lunch in a funky little restaurant! Our friends are repeat customers, but it was our first time there. Don't let the decor put you off. Remember, you were young once, too. That being said, the food is all grown up. We shared a plate of mushroom perogies to start. Delicious! Then we all had the fish tacos. Really, really delicious. And, make sure to check out the drinks menu. Loved the fun names! The Early Bird is definitely worth a visit!

Reviewed July 17, 2014

Me and my husband went in for breakfast, got the stack pancakes. the cakes themselves were great, and the home fries were some of the best ever, but even though i could tel the bacon was smoked and was likely cooked properly it still felt unappealingly under-cooked while eating, i have a huge appetite and i barely made it though half of a full stack, not likely eat there again but i would recommend trying it at least once.

Reviewed July 16, 2014

We decided to celebrate my birthday at a local chef centered quality mid priced eatery. I'd had their juicy, tasty, home made smoked meat sandwich before and I was chuffed to try another delicacy. This time I chose the potato filled perogie poutine with mushroom sauce. It was delicious, hot and just the right serving size for my hearty appetite. My wife chose an Old school grilled cheese sandwich which was ok. My daughters really enjoy the roasted beet and arugula salad. They've ordered it 5 different times so I'm confident they love this dish. Music was played at a reasonable volume, they sure like Credence Clearwater Revival ! Decor is 60's hippy chic.