“Awwwwsome”

The Early Bird
Ranked #33 of 1,052 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: American, Canadian
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
London, Ontario, Canada
“Awwwwsome”
Reviewed March 5, 2014

Great food , great service, great atmosphere, Good selection of beverages as well. Can't wait for the warm weather so i can have a meal and a beer outside on the patio.

Visited January 2014

London, Ontario
“Funky joint”
Reviewed March 5, 2014

I had the tofu burger. Loved the lotus root crunch hidden inside. Amazing flavour. I ordered as a change from meat. My daughter had roasted red pepper soup which was velvety and a grilled cheese of some sort. She was pleased. Large portions. Very pleasant accomodating service. Funky decorating and great music. Will go back for the taco bar. A bit on the expensive side at $40 including tip and tea.

• Visited February 2014
London, Canada
“Great Little place.left FULL!”
Reviewed February 9, 2014

We decided to go out for a treat for my son and he enjoyed the place very much.The Food was full of flavor and very large portions.They only thing i thought that could have been better was the mighty turducken club.I thought it was very dry.We will be returning!

• Visited January 2014
London, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Loved the Homemade Perogies!”
Reviewed January 27, 2014

Early Bird can be a bit overwhelming to walk into - it's packed full of collectibles and memorabilia - however the food is amazing and you get used to the decor! It's a fun, casual place to get some really good homemade food! I had the perogies, not expecting much, but I was totally surprised! They were delicious and clearly were freshly made in shop! Though at first I was a bit nervous to try, but the end of the meal I was loving it! Will definitely make it one of my go-to restaurants when downtown!

• Visited November 2013
“Never fails to satisfy! ”
Reviewed January 11, 2014 via mobile

I've been to the Early Bird about 6 times in the past year - I am always amazed at the taste, quantity and quality of the food! Egg McJustin is my go-to for brunch, but I've sampled just about everything since my friends and I always say "you gotta try a bite if this!" when it comes to our order. Staff has always been friendly despite how busy it is! Funky decor - I always notice something I hadn't seen before. Also, the Christmas special (butternut squash waffles) was decadent! When I finally threw in the towel, it didn't even look like I are half! I'll be back again and again!