“My go to in London” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #17 of 41 Hotels in London
Toronto, Canada
“My go to in London”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 26, 2013

Recently renovated, clean rooms that never disappoint. Food choices are healthy and reasonably priced. Front desk always ready to assist. I normally travel during the week so noise levels are never an issue. This hotel has now become my go to for London.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Tony C, General Manager at Courtyard London, responded to this review, September 17, 2013
Dear NBrunswicker

Thank you for such a great review! I am delighted that you can call our hotel your go to place in London, and on behalf of all the staff we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Tony Cowie

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
Windsor
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2013

I really enjoyed this hotel and would go back again for sure. The staff at the front desk were quick and efficient with the check in process. They were very friendly and helpful. The free beverages and cookies are nice touch at the front desk. My room was very nice and clean. I did book one of the suites as this is my preference to have my sitting area away from the sleeping area. However, I did notice while sitting in the front portion of the room that you could hear everything in the hallway which was a bit concerning for sleeping at night. I was glad that I got the suite so I could close the door to dampen any noise that might result. The added security at the door after 11pm is nice as only hotel guests can get in through swipe access. This made me feel much more comfortable in the hotel. My only real complaint about this hotel is the view of the area as you get either the highway or hydro lines.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Casinoboy

Thank you for reviewing our hotel on Trip Advisor and I welcome your feedback.
I am delighted to hear that overall you enjoyed your stay with us and our staff looked after your needs and you room met your expectations.

I am glad to see that you would choose to stay with us again and upon your next we can allocate a room overlooking our front parking lot which also gives a view of the city.

Toronto, Canada
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2013

PROS: lemon and cucumber infused water in the lobby.

CONS: My husband and I stayed at the Courtyard Marriott this weekend and we were very disappointed by the loud noises that interrupted our sleep. The A/C unit was incredibly loud throughout the night and we could consistently hear every noise in the surrounding rooms (e.g. bath tubs and showers booming above us and kids splashing in a tub somewhere - perhaps one of the in-room jacuzzis?)...it literally felt like the tub was going to break through the ceiling when it woke us around 5:30-6am. This continued throughout the morning. After a late evening at a wedding, this was hardly the relaxing sleep we were anticipating when we requested a late check-out. We were given a 20% discount on our room at check-out but it won't replace the sleep deprivation.

OTHER: the toilet seat was crooked and couldn't be straightened; like other reviews mention, the a/c unit produces a musty smell; the sheets are rough (thread count could be higher for this level of hotel); do not accept a room close to the elevator - noise travels in this hotel!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Caroline N
Dear Milkyteagal

Firstly thank you for taking the time to share your experience at our hotel and it is with your feedback we can continue to meet and exceed our customer expectations.

I am sorry to hear that your stay was disappointing and your sleep was interrupted by noises from other guestrooms and our A/C units. I have advised my maintenance team to review any and all areas that could be generating such noises so that if possible we can rectify these issues quickly; in addition we are in a process of replacing our A/C units.

I hope that you will consider staying at our Courtyard Marriott upon your return to London.

New York
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2013

Nicely appointed Courtyard in a slightly removed location from the center of London. Staff was very helpful and accommodating. Rooms are typical Courtyard with the newer features. Easy on off with the highway and near many restaurants.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Tony C, General Manager at Courtyard London, responded to this review, August 23, 2013
Dear FrequentTripster

Thank you for choosing to stay with us on your recent visit to London. I am delighted you enjoyed your stay and I hope to welcome you back to our hotel in the future.

Morrison, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2013

Great service!!!! I mean great. CSR helped us find the perfect room for our 5 person family. We got the two queen suite. Unbelievably quiet with comfortable beds. I feel rested after a night here and that's unusual. I'd definitely recommend this hotel to my friends.

• Stayed September 2012
Dear Springank

Thank you for such a great review and for choosing to stay with us during while travelling to London. I am delighted to hear that the service from start to finish met your expectations.

I hope to welcome you back to the hotel in the future.

Nicholasville, Kentucky, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2013

This appears to be a new property. Everything was fresh and clean, the bed was more comfortable than any hotel I have visited lately. The lobby was freshly decorated and appealing. The staff members were friendly and helpful. I was very pleased with this property, and I am very likely to return here on my next business trip to London. Parking was free, also. In London, that is a nice amenity.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Leigh8451
Tony C, General Manager at Courtyard London, responded to this review, August 5, 2013
Dear Leigh8451

We are indeed a new hotel in London and opened 8 months ago. I am delighted to hear that found our hotel clean, fresh and our staffs made you feel welcome.

I look forward to welcoming you to our hotel in the future.

Kind Regards

Mississauga, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2013

This is a very clean and modern hotel. Not what I was expecting for a Courtyard hotel. Staff was friendly, room was small but very clean. The bed and the pull out couch were both comfortable!

We booked through Priceline.com- The rate was 1/2 the price.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Dear Jennifer V

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay and you were looked after well by our staff.

I hope you will chose to stay at our hotel again in the future.

Kind Regards