Tripadvisor
London
Post
Inbox
Search

“Filling meal with good prices”

Mexicactus Bar and Grill
Ranked #195 of 1,321 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We found this place by accident while in town for a sports tournament. It was busy on a Saturday for dinner.
Portions were large & filling. Husband had beef enchiladas & he liked them. I ordered the beef burrito, it was huge & tasty but the black beans overwhelmed it a bit.
Price was reasonable...would return.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (88)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Took my children here for lunch . I ordered the chicken quesadilla grande and they ordered off the kids menu . My food was completely tasteless ,,, no spice at all , and the chicken looked like cooked spam that had been shredded up. The kids combos were burned , and also tasteless. I have made better Mexican food on a rushed taco Tuesday at home . I expressed my concerns to the waitress and she simply smiled took my plate to the back and then literally did nothing !!!!! No one came out to ask if they could do anything for compensation, or even just to ask if there was anything they could do at all. Absolutely no ownership or accountability and they charged me full price for my meal. I will never return again and advise everyone to never give them your money.

Date of visit: January 2020
Reviewed December 3, 2019

Recently met up with some friends for a tasty dinner of classic Mexican fare. We all enjoyed the food and service and are happy to find this little place to be a great alternative to some of the more well known Mexican restaurants in town. We'll be back for sure.

Date of visit: November 2019
Reviewed November 30, 2019 via mobile

We have been to this restaurant numerous times ,enjoyed the food and the staff is friendly.Our last visit the food was good but we had margaritas they were the worst tasted like water down tequila and used a mix a with a couple of ice cubes and a thick layer of salt on the rim....A Mexican restaurant should have great margaritas not a water down version of something you can make at home .....this is something they really need to improve on in order to continue to be considered a Mexican restaurant that people come back to.

Date of visit: November 2019
Reviewed November 6, 2019

i love the deep fried tacos....that is an automatic order for me....atmosphere is relaxing must to try

Date of visit: October 2019