“Redeemed Ribs” 4 of 5 bubbles

Tony Romas
Ranked #342 of 1,044 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: American, Canadian, Bar, Pub
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Tony Roma's is a full service, casual dining family restaurant where you can find premier BBQ ribs and steaks in locations across the world. With over 150 family restaurant locations on six continents, Tony Roma's is one of the most globally recognizable names in the industry.
Ontario's Highlands, Canada
“Redeemed Ribs”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 15, 2013

This was our second visit here & the seating worked out better this time. There are lots of smaller areas & tables seem to be close to booths, so if you're not happy ask for a different choice. The décor is darker than the T>R> on Wellington Rd S.(more muskoka look) & very chic - stylish lighting and comfie seats. The waitress was attentive & friendly. Midway thru our meal, she asked how it was & we were honest. My husbands ribs were overcooked & dry. He were disappointed. She must of mentioned this to the manager, as he was out in the next few minutes with another 1/2 rack & they were done perfect. We were not charged for those & we would go back with this kind of service. If the restaurant is know for their ribs, they should be perfect every time (obviously this is difficult to execute) & this manager took care of it. Only other note, if you want a side of soup - you must order it with the meal...not before. We had a 'starter' soup & it was more money than the 'add on side'. Too bad that cost was not explained - just served ( would you like your soup with your meal or before?)- it was a surprise on the bill. Regardless, we would go back if in the Masonville area again.

• Visited November 2013

Windsor, Canada
“Great service Food not so good”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 15, 2013

We visited your restaurant on Nov 13th and our group numbered 22. My wife and I have been to Tony Romas many times and quite frequently meet with friends from Guelph for a get together, always on Wellington St. With no problems.

On Wednesday the 13th, our waitress in the back room was excellent. My wife and I both ordered the Nolita deli sandwich and it was the worst we have experienced with T Romas. Very dry and tasteless. Couldn't find the cheese which it was supposed. To include. We added mayo but that didn't help. Don't know if the chef was new or what but you should know it was not acceptable.

Visited November 2013
London
“Ho Hum!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2013

Sadly Tony Roma's has been over rated, over priced and mediocre. The restaurant at the north end of London is not a friendly environment. The seating seems to be arranged in a strange manner with various sections separate form the others.

It was just okay and not worth a return trip.

Too bad!

• Visited July 2013
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
London, Ontario, Canada
“Tuesdays = Cheap Deserts!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2013

Okay food and service for the price, could be better but atleast the servings are large!

Tuesdays are cheap deserts, pairs well with cheap movie night across the road at silver city!

Was VERY cold the last time we were in.

• Visited June 2013
Sarnia, Canada
“Amazing food and awesome service !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2013 via mobile

I visited the Wellington Location and this was my first time eating at a Tony Romas. I was very pleased by the service and the food. The service was awesome ! I had a steak and it was done perfectly. I was very pleased with the overall visit at this was my first time. I will be going back again for sure !!! Prices are decent I had a steak and it was average price for a steak anywhere you go. If you have never been here, I would recommend checking it out. As far as the reviews that knock this place no matter where you go there will always be a bad experience weve all had them at even the best places that we frequent....I am always willing to give them a second chance if I had a bad experience. As for Tony Romas this was not my case I had a very pleasant first time experience.