“Try again”
Review of Tony Romas

Tony Romas
Reserve with OpenTable
Tony Romas is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #324 of 1,053 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Tony Roma's is a full service, casual dining family restaurant where you can find premier BBQ ribs and steaks in locations across the world. With over 150 family restaurant locations on six continents, Tony Roma's is one of the most globally recognizable names in the industry.
“Try again”
Reviewed January 10, 2013

This is another local restaurant that we need to go to again to try other food. My friend and I often pick a spot in the city to eat out, so we decided to go to the Tony Romas in south London. Neither of us were impressed with the food for our first visit there. My steak was quite dry and her chicken wasn't flavourful enough. So we will try the Richmond Street spot and see how it is, and I can write another review after. I will say that the service was really good at the south location.

London, Canada
“Poor Quality, poor service”
Reviewed December 20, 2012

My daughter and I decided to try this restaurant for lunch. I ordered potato skins, my daughter ordered a toasted sandwich with fries. I thought we had been forgotten as we watched diners who came in after us eating their meals, we were still waiting. When the food finally arrived, my potato skins were greasy with a mound of tasteless cheddar cheese. The potatoes were tough. I asked the waitress about the delay and was told it took a long time to put the sandwich together - really? My daughter's sandwich was adequate. I finally caught the waitress's attention to get our bill. Then a long time for her to pick it up - and no, it was not busy. There may have been 3 other tables getting served at the same time as us.

London, Canada
“The food was good but the service was slow”
Reviewed December 17, 2012

We stopped in about 7:00pm Sunday, the place was starting to thin out. We where seated in the bar area. not may people at the bar. mostly familes eating . Wish they could tune some of the many t.v. screens to non sports channels other than the same football game channel on all screens. Ribs where fall of the bone excellent, pulled pork sandwich was a very light portion on the pulled pork., chicken salad was good and kids menu was good.

London, Ontario, Canada
“Always thinking going back”
Reviewed December 16, 2012 via mobile

I was there with my wife and 11yr old son. We all enjoyed the food very much.
We only ordered two entrees and still have leftover. Ribs were cooked perfect. Steak was a little dry but probably since I ordered medium well. Next time I will order medium and hope it all perfect

“very impressed”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

We recently stopped at Tony Romas Masonville location London, Ont. This had not been planned but after a hard day of Christmas shopping it was convineant & smelled good ! We have eaten at a Tony Romas prior but it had been several years and to be honest neither my wife or I remembered it. We took a great "U" shaped booth by the bar and were pleasantly surprised to find a awesome large screen over the bar - It was Sunday afternoon so the football was nice after a long day. I ordered a full rack of ribs and my wife a salad. The service was prompt and attentive (Sarah) complete with fresh garlic loaf and a good wine suggestion. The ribs were very good with huge sides (could not be finished) and my wife was happy with the salad. overall we were very pleased with our order. The menu offered many options ranging from $10 - $25 and we found the beer/wine reasonable. Top it off with a great bar and TV we will be back for sure