“Awesome food”

Milestones
Ranked #95 of 1,052 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: American, Canadian, Bar
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff
Description: Whether you come for a favourite meal or love trying new and trendy dishes, Milestones is all about great food without the pretension. Serving lunch, dinner and weekend brunch, there's something for everyone. Make sure to try our signature drink, the Original Bellini when you stop by.
“Awesome food”
Reviewed November 25, 2013

Place was really really busy so we decided to order take out. The customer service was awesome. We recieved our food quickly and it was delicious. The serving were huge. Will definitely be going there again.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A well managed Experience”
Reviewed November 20, 2013

We went to the Milestones on Wonderland Rd because we were told that the service is the best in the city(better than the keg,earls and the other milestones). I recognized the manager from dining out over the years. Brad remembered our names and what we used to drink. The server didn't miss a step either. I have found my new favourite place..thanks Brad and your entire staff.

Brantford, Ontario, Canada
“Excellent all around!”
Reviewed November 5, 2013

We had a family Christmas here just recently. The food was awesome (recommend the bruschetta for the appetizer). My husband, who is meat lover, said his prime rib was better than the Keg's!!! The service was incredible! Oyr waitress, Jennifer, was so pleasant and fun! She knew the menu well and made some great suggestions! She even took our picture with several cameras for each of us! We were there for 4 1/2 hours and they made us feel very comfortable! Thanks Milestone's for a great Christmas with my family!

1 Thank Nicole M
Ontario Canada
“Great meals each time!”
Reviewed September 15, 2013

We've eaten several times at this newer Milestone's but have never written a review. Since we happened to dine there twice in a span of three weeks, I thought it was time to mention how much we enjoyed our dinner on each occasion.

The servers are very well trained and knowledgeable about the menu...very helpful for those of us who couldn't quite decide on what to try! Service was not rushed despite the restaurant being fairly busy, but rather totally understanding of friends getting together to talk and enjoy a good meal. One of our party felt the caesar salad was the best they've had anywhere, and I agree as I've enjoyed it many times there.

Overall we've had great experiences at Milestone's and it has become one of our favourite dining places.

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank travelpair55
London, Canada
“1st Visit a Positive Experience”
Reviewed September 13, 2013

My sister and I went to Milestones for the 1st time the other night for dinner. She ordered prime rib and I ordered the seafood pasta with a side skewer of shrimp, along with a Caesar salad. The meals were very good; the prime rib moist and tender and the shrimp seasoned just lovely and tender as well. Our waiter said he had been there since day one and he knew his stuff. My sister wanted more au jus and as she was going to request it he walked over, looked at her plate and anticipated her request. For us, it has a slightly less cozy atmosphere then say, Moxie's, but great food, great service and a clean restaurant, well, what more could you ask for? We will definitely go back. Some might feel it is a bit pricey but I think it is relatively competitive with many others such as Jack Astor's, Moxie's, Kelsey's, Earl's etc.

• Visited September 2013