“Great food. Great wine. Great experience”
Review of Blu Duby

Blu Duby
Reserve with OpenTable
Blu Duby is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 1,052 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Italian, Canadian, American, International
Good for: Business meetings, Bar scene, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Located inside a beautiful heritage building with entrance off of 125 Dundas St and Covent Market Lane. 30 Second walk to the Budweiser Gardens. Exposed brick walls and solid maple bar add to the casual elegance you will find inside the Blu Duby. We are adjoining the Hotel Metro, a lovely boutique hotel with 20 rooms. In summer time we have a patio on Dundas St. Large appetizer menu available for
London, Canada
“Great food. Great wine. Great experience”
Reviewed November 27, 2013

The antipasto platter was amazing and the salmon was perfection! One of London's finest! We will be back again soon!!

2 Thank samparsons77
Cheryl D, Owner at Blu Duby, responded to this review, December 17, 2013
We are glad you enjoyed your visit. Thank-you for taking the time to do a review.

See you again soon,

Kitchener, Ontario
“Awesome!!!!!”
Reviewed November 27, 2013

We were here for an afternoon birthday party for 2 beautiful sisters hosted by the Duby's and I must say, the atmosphere in the restaurant is wonderfully warm and welcoming. They served us appetizers all afternoon which were absolutely amazing and then had the most decadent cake. Joe and Cheryl have one of the nicest restaurants I have ever been to and hope to return for a meal next time. Congratulations to you both for a job well done to you and your fun staff.

Karen and Pete

2 Thank Lovinlife50
Hello Karen and Pete,

It was so nice to see you both. It is hard to believe we have a 20 year old and a 1 year old now! Thank-you for making the drive all the way from Kitchener. We appreciate the comments and the time you took to do a review. The Rangers do play at Budweiser Gardens sometimes, we would love to have you back. (You might want to hide the Jersey's though our Knights fans can be pretty committed:)

See you soon,
Cheryl and Joe
London, Canada
“An "Absolute" to return to!”
Reviewed November 25, 2013

First time in Blu Duby & definitely intend to return! 5:30 reservations got us in & out before place filled up. We only had appetizers; 2 each & shared a 3rd. They tasted great, were well-sized & presented nicely. Look forward to going back & sampling a very tempting menu assortment of entrées. Service was also very good, but not a "quick in & out" dining experience, if you are headed to an event at Budweiser Gardens.

My wife really enjoyed it... that counts for a lot!!

1 Thank Mark C
Cheryl D, Owner at Blu Duby, responded to this review, December 17, 2013
Thank-you Shannon. We appreciate your review. See you again soon!

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“London's premier restaurant by far”
Reviewed November 22, 2013

Amazing food, service, and dining experience! Joe, Cheryl and their entire staff go 'above and beyond' to create an experience worth coming back for! Thank you!!!

1 Thank Shannon T
Cheryl D, Owner at Blu Duby, responded to this review, December 17, 2013
Thank-you Shannon. We appreciate the time you took to do a review. It means a lot to us to have reached number 6! We couldn't have done it without the help and support of our amazing guests.

See you again soon,

Hudson Valley, New York
“Makes my Short List of London Restaurants!”
Reviewed November 18, 2013

Second time here which tells you a lot right away. My daughter, for the second time, had the chicken with pasta which she requested no onions and sadly it came with onions. They made up by preparing her a new dish immediately. I had the sauteed shrimp and scallops with vegetables which although the portion was small it was good. Our appetizer was the fried risotto balls which I would not recommend for no particular reason except I expected more than what I got and what I got was bland and deep fried not to my liking. Decor very "chic", very open and spacious, a little dark for me. My table felt too close to the next table where a couple was sitting. There was plenty of other empty tables but the couple was seated right next to us which I would not have preferred but I do like my space when I can get it. I would and will return!

• Visited October 2013