“Great atmosphere”

Ranked #80 of 1,100 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: American, Bar, Gastropub
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Home of fresh seasonal food, as much as possible sourced from local growers and farmers, showcasing best of Ontario craft breweries and rare beers from elsewhere. Friendly, laid back, causal atmosphere catering to those who prefer small and local over large and corporate. We are proud of our food and beer and invite you to sample it. Every member of serving staff is Certified Cicerone Beer Server. Milos is around for most of the time and always willing to talk everything local, especially beer!
Reviewed July 27, 2013

Lots of interesting beer and good food. I see some people complain about the small menu, but what they do, they do well. Focus is on local food, which is nice. The atmosphere is the best part though. No loud music. No music at all, in fact. The focus is on socializing, talking with friends and being able to hear them when you do.

1  Thank allurala

Reviewed July 18, 2013

My friend and I decided to have lunch at Milos after reading the right up in the Ontario culinary adventure guide and then checking the reviews on tripadvisor. Our experience was not good, firstly the waitress had no idea about the beers they had, there is no menu as such and our requests were met with a shrug. She offered to bring me a beer sample which was to my liking so I ordered and she forgot to bring the drink. We both ordered salads and my friend asked if she could change the type of lettuce with her order to one of the others listed and the response was I don't think so but I will check. She duly came back and said no the Chef said you can't change anything.After asking to see someone more senior we were then told 'no problem' we can change it. All and all the food was very average the service was appalling and I would not recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

We ate at two different restaurants that only had standard fare for beers. Fortunately the waiter at one restaurant told us about Milos' where good craft brews could be had. It was well worth the trip.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

I've been to this place twice...First time was just for beers and apps. The beer selection is amazing. I recommend "my bitter wife" if they have it on tap the day you visit. The app that we ordered was a side of fries which are very tasty and obviously fresh.

The second time we visited, I was very hungry and looking for a good meal. The menu items were over-priced and unless you want a plate of cheese, this is not a place to go. There is a burger on the menu but was over-priced. They use local foods in their menu choices which is great in support of our farmers, just wish they had better choice as I was left very frustrated and hungry. Do not recommend to go and eat unless you don't cheese boards or high end duck and lamb dishes - not if you're looking for mid-priced and non fancy shmantzy menu choices.

1  Thank suzanne_p989
Reviewed April 13, 2013

Good selection of craft beers on tap, but many from the same guys so you gotta pick through them to find the gems. Food menu limited but good. One night full of drunk kids from show at Bud Gardens, but decent atmosphere. Good option downtown. Good for Milos,