“Terrible”

Five Guys
Ranked #84 of 1,048 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: American, Fast Food, Canadian
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
London, Canada
“Terrible”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2013

5 GUYS RESTAURANT AT WESTMOUNT MALL.

Visited there for the first time. My friend had been to their restaurant in the States and said it was very good.
Very limited menu. Great if you want burgers, fries and hotdogs.
Very clean and friendly staff.

I ordered a veggie sandwich. Awful, It consisted of ,one burger bun (not toasted) chopped up iceberg lettuce ,one slice of tomato, 3 or four very small pieces of sliced mushrooms and 2 very small pieces of green pepper. I had to look for the mushrooms and peppers ,bun was filled with lettuce.
Fries were good and they give you a very portion.

Rodney ON
“Hopinhg for more”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 25, 2013

I was underwhelmed by Five Guys. I had heard rave reviews from American family members, so I was anxious to give it a try. The food isn't bad, it just isn't great. I think it is pricey for an ok burger and fires. Otherwise, it is a good place for lunch,ie. clean, good service, clean washrooms. I was just hoping for something more.

• Visited March 2013
Timmins, Ontario
“Great Quality”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2013

This restaurant is so clean and the staff friendly, and the food was great. The menu is limited, just burgers, fries and a few sandwiches, but everything was so good. This is not the place for anyone with a peanut allergy, as they proudly pronounce that the fries are made in peanut oil. Free refills on the soda is also a good bonus. We really enjoyed our meal.

london
“Finally A Burger Joint that has no Bread crumbs in the burgers!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2013

I almost frequent Five Guys every time I am in London. I really enjoy the fresh burger with the choice of unlimited fresh toppings. I always get a small burger with 1 patty that is plenty for me with a regular fry to share with whoever I am there with. The fries are hands down the best I have ever had.
It is pricey but its atmosphere, crazy cheerful staff and fresh food you are paying for so I don't get why people complain about the price. You want a cheap fast frozen burger then go to Mcd's. Anyone that hasn't tried it here you must give it a shot.
Also thanks to the cheerful big fella thats making the burgers and is always singing a tune when I go in, you truly make my day.

• Visited July 2013
“Process cheese are you serious!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2013

I've heard so many good things about this restaurant; even my son said it is the best burger joint. Once 5 guys opened by me (westmount mall London Ontario) i thought ok lets try it. I got the mini cheese burger & my son got the regular size cheese burger. He didn't even finish half his burger before he threw it in the garbage. Me I tried to finish it all but couldn't. I threw my burger out too. What a waste of $25. The bun was not fresh, the aweful smell from the processed cheese, no flavor in the meat. The fries were amazing but I def would not recommend this place nor go back. The customer service was really good & friendly & the restaurant was clean. Everything was good except the burger. I'm sure other locations might be better but for the price it's not worth me trying.

1 Thank MarcieBoyer