“Burger Feast” 5 of 5 bubbles

Five Guys
Ranked #86 of 1,043 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: American, Fast Food, Canadian
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Windsor, Ont.
“Burger Feast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 28, 2012 via mobile

Great burgers and huge amount of toppings. Enjoyed the bacon double cheeseburger. Fries were just right but they give you more then you can eat!! Would recommend this place highly!

2 Thank JDCass

London, Canada
“Large portions at fair prices”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2012

My family went here on a Friday night and the place was busy but we found an empty table quickly and waited for our order # to be called.
They have peanuts in the shell that you can munch on while you wait.
This was our first time here and didn't know what to expect but it was a good experience.
I had the double bacon cheeseburger which was a good size and my wife had a single burger. The toppings were fresh and the burgers were delicious. We ordered 2 regular fries which was a mistake because 1 regular fry would have been enough for all 3 of us they give you a ton of fries!
The fries are freshly cut and taste great!
We will definitely be back.

3 Thank feltched
Sarnia, Canada
“Pleasantly Surprised”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2012

I expected huge homemade burgers that are too big to get through and cost an arm and a leg. Thankfully, this is not what I walked into. I am not a huge meat eater and enormous burgers that require a fork are not something I order, ever. There are several burger sizes and assortments of topping to choose from as well as two sizes of french fries, choose small, the large is LARGE! After placing your order you stand in line and wait for them to make it fresh, right in front of you, which appealed to me because I like to see what process my food is going through. The burgers were delicious with fresh toppings and soft buns. It was a fun atmosphere too, not much going on just regular people eating burgers. I would recommend this place for anyone and everyone!

Visited July 2012
2 Thank AmandaB_519
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
“Vey good”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2012 via mobile

I like the fresh fries. The burger are great . Any thing you will order will be good

• 3 of 5 bubbles