“great new diner”

Description: In the neighborhood of Byron
London, Ontario
“great new diner”
Reviewed May 17, 2012

I went on two separate occasions. One on one with my two sons, 16 and 23. Mexican night was really good and hot sauce was supplied when requested. On my second visit Sebastian came over with a complimentary bowl of the avigolemono soup that had just become ready. It was delicious. Everyone was very personable. Place was clean. Will go back again.

• Visited March 2012

London, Canada
“Great Little Place”
Reviewed April 28, 2012

I've had the opportunity to visit this restaurant twice in the last few weeks. My first visit was for breakfast and I had the Eggs Benedict. They were done very well, served with home fries. Excellent Hollandaise sauce.
My second visit was for their Mexican night which is every Wednesday. I had the tortilla soup and the chimichanga. Both were excellent and authentic in taste. The salsa and guacamole was very tasty as well. Sebastien, the chef, is from Puerta Vallarta, Mexico, so he knows what he's doing. Give this place a try if you're in the neighbourhood.

• Visited April 2012