“What once was great has become mediocre”

J.Dee's Market Grill
Ranked #374 of 1,083 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: American, Canadian
Reviewed July 25, 2014 via mobile

I used to love coming here for lunch. Good burgers, tasty rice side dish, attentive service...
I'm not sure if ownership changed at some point but it hasn't been the same recently. The food quality was still decent when I went in June but the service is no longer memorable and the owner no longer a staple of the place. A bit of a mystery given the amazing location.

There are newer reviews for J.Dee's Market Grill

Reviewed July 8, 2014

Always seen this place and wanted to try it and finally got my chance last Sunday. We were greeted right away and after a bit of a wait we were seated by a very quiet hostess who was dressed quite inappropriately. She then proceeded to clean tables which resulted in her skirt coming up all the time since it was far too short. We were relieved to see she was wearing underwear. We laughed this off and ordered. I ordered a beef dip and it reminded me of a tired tv dinner. The roast beef was dry and hard to cut through with a steak knife. Both my husband and I found the menu to be unimaginative and a lack of choice beyond basic pub food such as chicken fingers and burgers. It was disappointing and I left feeling that I had wasted my money.

Reviewed March 8, 2014

We have been regular customers for years! The menu is consistent and so is our great service. The girls are awesome and do their best to remember you each visit. This is our home away from home. The food is all fresh homemade goodness and you can tell the difference from the mozza sticks to the amazing dressings. With new menu items on their way we are more excited then ever! Great job jdees we love you!

2  Thank Devin-Francis
Reviewed March 8, 2014

Best food in the city of London! I will never go anywhere else for a burger! The music was excellent and the staff was super friendly. Cannot wait to return! Our meal arrived within 10 minutes of ordering. Highly recommend!!

1  Thank Brucebyers
Reviewed January 9, 2014

The food was tasteless. The waitress spent more time of her phone then actually working. The place is a bit of a dive and news some updates, especially being in Downtown London. If you are looking for 'pub grub' that is priced accordingly and you don't care much for service, this would be the place for you.