“Lovely”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Inn-Chanted Forest Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #2 of 11 London B&B and Inns
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I recently stayed at this B & B and was very impressed. Not only was it welcoming, but it was spotlessly clean and the hosts were terrific. it was in a beautful location was very comfortable. I would highly recommend it.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Netted_12
900michaelm, Owner at Inn-Chanted Forest Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2012

Thank-you for your review and we appreciate the time you have taken to complete this review. We hope that everyone who comes has a relaxing and comforting time with us. thanks again, Mike and Nancy

Reviewed October 26, 2012

We stayed fro one night and in the Cherry Blossom and Sugar Pine rooms. Beautifully decorated and arranged and prepared. Breakfast was delicious and creative. The service was exceptional. friendliest staff EVER. Don't look any further. When in London, stay at the Innchanted inn!

Room Tip: En-suite is always the way to go.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Lottoya M
Reviewed August 17, 2012

My recent stay at the Innchanted Forest has been exactly what the name of this beautifully furnished and charming B&B was: enchanting. This B&B is a newly refurbished place which explains why the quality of the whole house and its hard and soft furnishings are so clean, stylish, new and comforting. It is conveniently located near University of Western Ontario and the London Hospital, Central London (e.g. Richmond Row) and Gibbons Park (a beautiful park with playgrounds for kids and a excellent jogging and cycling track). It is near delis, a well-stocked mini-mart and a lovely cosy restaurant called The Bungalow. The owners of this B&B, Mike and Nancy, are wonderful hospitable and helpful hosts. They welcomed me warmly when I arrived, helped me in little requests ranging from a pencil sharpener to an ironing board, and cooked sumptuous and thoroughly delicious breakfasts which are held in a stunning patio during summer. Their rooms have super comfortable and clean beds and bedding, and spacious bathrooms. They make up your room every day and leave a jug of water with a lemon wedge in your room every night. An excellent B&B and highly recommended!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
3  Thank gerald_koh
Reviewed August 5, 2012

We recently stayed at this bed and breakfast and were made to feel very welcome by Mike. The home has recently been renovated retaining some of it's original fixtures which add a nice touch to the home. The location is very convenient for shops and restaurants and there is a nice park close by. The room and en-suite bathroom were very clean and the bed comfortable.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Eileenvj
Reviewed July 18, 2012

I had an amazing experience at this B&B. This was my very first trip on my own and the owners Mike and Nancy made me feel so comfortable in their home. I stayed in the Sugar Pine room, which was very clean, comfortable and beautiful. The bed was so fluffy, comfortable and warm, and I had some of the best sleep I had in a while. The food was excellent, and I was provided with fresh lemon water in my room when I came home after being out for the day. They also have a beautiful and well trained dog named Ginger. This was one of the best places I have ever stayed at, and I will be going back next time I'm in the area. Thank you Mike and Nancy :)

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Holly_Trepanier
Reviewed July 3, 2012

Delightful experience in this beautifully renovated B&B...Most comfortable bed ever...Mike and Nancy were the perfect host and the breakfast was fantastic! The location is so convenient to everything and has an easy walk or run to the park and the river. As a single woman I would highly recommend this B&B; I felt welcomed, safe, at home and have made new friends. I will definitely be coming back the next time I'm up this way! Cindy/Hillsborough, NC

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank Cindy M
Reviewed June 11, 2012

A lone traveler from the U.S., I felt both at home and like a "queen". Owners Mike and Nancy provided great hospitality and delicious full-service breakfasts. What impressed me most about their b & b business in their clean, spacious and newly renovated home were the thoughtful charming details: vintage breakfast china, lemons in your bedside water pitcher, down comforter, lit closets equipped with a new comfy bathrobe, a fire in fireplace, a rec room with pool table available for guests. Other perks: internet access, a writing desk in my room, a gorgeous spacious park with bike trails not a block away, and a location just a few miles away from downtown London. The family pet, Ginger, a "Labra-doodle", the best breed for normally allergic persons, caused no allergic reactions for me: not a sneeze! What a great value at any price. I attended a theatre festival in London, and even though I slept in late and stayed out late, Mike and Nancy were so easy-going and considerate of my inconvenient schedule. By far the best bed and breakfast experience I've had!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo