“A Comfortable Stay!”

Ranked #25 of 41 Hotels in London
Toronto, Canada
“A Comfortable Stay!”
Reviewed March 3, 2014 via mobile

We stayed at this budget hotel for 4 nights and it was totally worth the money we paid for. The room was clean and big as well as the washroom. The air conditioner had good temperature and was not noisy at all. The service was not only friendly and efficient but also great as they provide me a microwave without extra charge. In addition, they gave me a reasonable late checkout. As for the continental breakfast, there were not many choices but the make-your-own waffle was really good. Overall, it was a comfortable and satisfied stay.

Stayed February 2014
1 Thank MaxineChen
Sushila P, Owner at Econo Lodge, responded to this review, March 5, 2014
Thank you very much for your kind comments Maxine! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us and had no disputes with the room cleanliness, and our front desk service. I will be sure to spread the kind comments to the front desk staff. We strive to provide guests with any extra services and amenities to make their stay with us more comfortable. We are always trying to better our continental breakfast options and we are very glad that you enjoyed the waffle maker, as it is a new option we have added to the breakfast menu! We are glad you have taken the time to post this review and hope to see you again in the near future!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Reviewed March 2, 2014 via mobile

I stayed two nights in February at this centrally located, very clean and cost effective hotel. Lots of parking, quiet and GREAT staff. When I pulled up, I wasn't sure what to expect, it's an older neighbourhood and the next door neighbour is a gentleman's club. But the parking is safe, the club is quiet - no drama and it's very conveniently located. I could walk downtown or to the river and there are lots of close (short drive) food options. There is also a grocery store 5 minutes drive away and food delivery.

I travel ALOT and stay in lots of 2-3 star hotels for cost reasons. I would definitely stay here again.

Oh, they have free breakfast and I used the kitchen microwave to heat snacks up!

Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
1 Thank Alulalei
Sushila P, Owner at Econo Lodge, responded to this review, March 5, 2014
Thank you very much for choosing to stay with us! We are thrilled you enjoyed your stay with us at the Econo Lodge! We do sincerely appreciate you taking the time in posting this review and I will be sure to pass along your kind comments to our front desk staff. We hope to see you again in the near future and wish you all the best until your next visit!
Kitchener, Canada
Reviewed February 22, 2014

We arrived to the hotel February 8th, had an easy check in, got to our room where I diid the usual bed bug check and found one. We took the bug, in a Kleenex down to the front desk and asked for our money back, which was promptly returned. The owner gave me my money back very quickly and we were out the door.

Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
2 Thank Jennifer C
Sushila P, Owner at Econo Lodge, responded to this review, March 5, 2014
Thank you for your feedback regarding your visit with us. Upon your departure, we had checked the room thoroughly and we assure you the room along, with our facility is bed-bug free. We sincerely regret that you did not find the room to your liking and hope you had found suitable accommodations upon your departure!
Mississauga, Canada
Reviewed February 21, 2014

I have been going to this econolodge for the past 7 years twice a year, the improvement in this place is continually improving. It is not perfect but Mr. Mike Patel is working hard to make it better all the time !

Customer service is great !

I lost a ring 4 months ago the last time I was in town, when I saw Mike Patel this evening he knew exactly what I was talking about and I now have my ring back !

Thank you Mike, much appreciated!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Keith W
Sushila P, Owner at Econo Lodge, responded to this review, March 5, 2014
Thank you very much for taking the time in posting this review Keith! We really appreciate you supporting our business and we value your stay with us every time you come down to London. We are continually renovating and working hard to provide the best possible stay for our guests and we really appreciate you acknowledging our hard work! We were glad we were able to retrieve and return your ring the last time you stayed with us! We look forward to seeing you again in the near future.
London, Canada
Reviewed February 13, 2014

I had an awesome experience in this hotel. The quality of rooms they provide is very high compare to the rate they sell it. The staffs are very friendly and helpful. All together I had a very good stay.
Thanks and wish you gud luck.

• Stayed February 2014
Sushila P, Owner at Econo Lodge, responded to this review, March 5, 2014
Thank you very much for your kind comments and we are very glad you enjoyed your stay with us! Here at the Econo Lodge, we aim to provide our guests with the best possible stay along with excellent customer service at the best available price. Your kind comments help us strive to continue to doing a better job and work harder to provide more amenities and even better front desk service! We hope to see you again in the near future!
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed February 11, 2014

My experience at Econolodge was amazing! i had a really great time and it was a cofortable stay! Not to mention the service, it was quick and polite. The noise from other rooms could not be heard and it was a really good sleep quality! Definetley one of my favourite hotels!

Room Tip: I have stayed on the 2nd floor with my buddies, and no noise could be heard from other rooms. Non-sm...
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
Sushila P, Owner at Econo Lodge, responded to this review, March 6, 2014
Thank you very much in taking the time to post your kind comments! The front desk staff was thrilled to have you and glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you back to London again in the near future.
Barrie, Canada
Reviewed February 10, 2014

Decently priced hotel close to downtown London, for one night it serves it's purpose. Towels in the bathroom had stains and covered in hair. The so called manager of the hotel needs to take a read of the "commitment to your satisfaction" picture they have on the wall. Very rude and needs to learn about customer service.

• Stayed February 2014
Sushila P, Owner at Econo Lodge, responded to this review, March 6, 2014
Thank you for taking the time in providing us with your feedback regarding your stay with us. When falling short from guests expectations, the staff takes that as an opportunity to better themselves and work even harder to accommodate guests. With our ongoing renovations we are working endlessly to provide guests with newer and better amenities for a more enjoyable stay. We hope that the next time you visit London, we hope to welcome you back with a more pleasurable stay and better customer service!