“Excellent Hotel Pet Friendly”
Review of Econo Lodge

Econo Lodge
Ranked #25 of 41 Hotels in London
Reviewed November 9, 2013

This Hotel is excellent, Price is perfect, Room Clean , Washroom Clean, Quality Towels
and most important Pet friendly, Staff friendly, This Hotel is perfect the price is way below others great location .
If you are pet lover and want to travel with your dog, This is it!!!!
even if you do not travel with your dog this hotel is worth price and service are there.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Sushila P, Owner at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2013

Hello Francisco B,

Thank you for writing such a wonderful review, we are very happy to see this coming from you. Service is the key factor to running our business so accommodating guests with pets is what we set out to do. I am very glad you noticed that our hotel is located at a great area with a reasonable price, it really means a lot to all of our staff.

Everyone at our hotel is really hoping to see you again soon!

There are newer reviews for Econo Lodge

Reviewed November 8, 2013

My husband and I have been staying at this motel for the last few years we find the owners and staff very well respecting people to their customers and they go outta way to accommodate their customers we would and have told people if anywhere stay there awesome service great people

Dale and Mary ann

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple

Hi dale2002,

We really love when you and your husband come stay at our hotel as I feel like we have really become good friends now. It puts a huge smile on our face when you walk through the front doors.

Thank you for noticing our the effort we put in to helping our guests in any way we can. We put lots of time into the hotel so it has a warm feeling when you enter the doors and I really appreciate you noticed this.

Hope to see you again soon,

Reviewed November 4, 2013

Spent a night here after attending a concert at Aeolian Hall. I was warmly welcomed upon check-in, and when I told the clerk my cell phone didn't work in Canada, she made sure I was in a room with a phone. (not all the rooms have phones) The room was comfortable, just the right size, with a clean bathroom and relaxing shower.

The person behind the desk when I returned from the concert even had a great sense of humor, as I received flowers from the performer at the concert. Another reason I liked this place.

Room Tip: Not all rooms have a phone. My cut-rate cell phone plan doesn't have network coverage, and lucki...
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo

Hello TravellerfromtheD,

I am really glad you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. We work very hard so each and every guest feels like our hotel is a home away from your home. Unfortunately, a couple of rooms did have faulty phones in the rooms while you stayed at our hotel but we immediately replaced most of the phones so every guest can have the convenience of a phone in their room.

I hope you enjoyed the concert you attended and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed October 28, 2013

I stayed at the Econolodge in London, On and from the minute I entered the doors the General Manager on duty was there to greet me a genuine smile and genuine eagerness to provide the guest as accommodating as he could. I had to use the computer in main lobby for quite some time, and witnessed how he interacted with all guests coming and going...He really makes this hotel the experience you want when staying away from home!!!!! Thanks Mike, looking forward to visiting again!!!!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo

Hello,

This review certainly put a huge smile on my face. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. Our main goal is to accommodate every guest to their specific needs, etc. and I am glad you took notice into that.

Our passion is to make every guests stay as comfortable as possible and hopefully you experienced this.

I really hope to see you again soon!

Mike Patel
EconoLodge Owner

Reviewed October 14, 2013

I stayed there few times during this year and find it decent place to stay in London, front desk staff were very helpful and cooperative. overall very clean and decent place for value of the money. conveniently located in center of London and plenty of parking space, also good break fast in the morning.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Sushila P, Owner at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2013

Hello guest7862013,

I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us and hope you visit us again soon. We pride ourselves on a high level of customer service which I am glad you enjoyed.

Your account is anonymous on Tripadvisor which is unfortunate as I would like to thank you in person as well, but we would still like to say thank you for enjoying your stay at our hotel.

Have a great day!

Reviewed October 9, 2013

i stayed with my friends, check-in was respectful by owner herself and lobby was neat and clean. we stayed in for 2 days and i should say the service was to the same standard as we got at the time of check-in during our whole stay, by housekeeper and front desk guy during day and night time. Although it looked bit busy at evening time because of some people going for party and coming back, hotel staff managed quit decently to keep them quit during night time which resulted a good sleep with quite environment and comfortable bed with neat and clean sheets, breakfast was superb, i mean with such a reasonable rate u get such a healthy and optional full breakfast. And last but not the list location was good, as it was close to downtown and all other needs.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends

Hello bits764,

Thank you for taking a moment to tell us about your stay. We're thrilled to hear we were able to exceed your expectations and that you found our Downtown location ideal for all your visiting needs. Customer satisfaction is key to every employee in our hotel and I am happy you recognized we try very hard to accommodate every guest during the entire stay.

We spend a lot of money on our breakfast as we love to offer a variety of nutritious foods as breakfast is the most important meal of the day.

I would like to thank you once again for such an amazing review and hopefully we get to see you stay at the hotel again so we can thank you in person.

Reviewed September 26, 2013

It was the best hotel and staff and best rates in town perfect value of money.
you wount be alone if u r new in london mick and sisla are very humble and loving.
they will guide you always how to save money and time.
Huge propertey and very well maintained with every possible facilitey u ever imagin.
strongly recomended for stay..

• Stayed: September 2013
Sushila P, Owner at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2013

Hi Tariq,

It is great to hear from you again and we are very delighted that you enjoyed your stay at the Econo Lodge hotel. We strive to accommodate guests and serve them to the best of our ability and I am glad to know we did with you. Feedback is very important to us at the hotel as we can improve our hotel from it. We hope that you stay at our hotel once again.

-Mike Patel