“Stayed past weekend was nice and clean and priced right”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Econo Lodge

Econo Lodge
Ranked #24 of 41 Hotels in London
Toronto, Canada
“Stayed past weekend was nice and clean and priced right”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2012

Very friendly staff the price was right nice and quiet! Would stay again

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
Brad S, Director of Sales at Econo Lodge, responded to this review, September 5, 2012
Jason E,

Thank you for your kind words for our hotel. It pleases me that you found your stay enjoyable, and I am pleased that you found the service satisfactory as well. We train our front desk staff to provide the best service we can and I will make sure to pass on your kind words to them.
We look forward to you staying with us the next time you are in our beautiful city.

Brad Schieman
Sales & Marketing Manager
EconoLodge London
519 433 8161

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Toronto, Canada
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2012

i recently stayed at the hotel, and im NEVER EVER staying there again. the rooms are very dirty, it smells like dirty ciggarets in NONSMOKING rooms!! the sheets had black and brown spots which was gross! little bugs were all over the rooms. DIRTY! wow can't believe people stay in this hotel.
and the staff was teribble !!! i've never experienced such bad hospitality!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends
8 Thank matt h
Ottawa, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 16, 2012

Our room was large, comfortable & quiet. The computer near the front desk for customer use was much appreciated. In our 2-night stay we encountered 3 very pleasant staff members. I forgot a parcel at the front desk when I checked out. There was a call on my answering machine when I returned home to let me know about it and the manager gave me his email to forward courier instructions. The good service was much appreciated.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Jane B
Toronto
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2012

I stayed at this hotel last week, and I found my time there very enjoyable. The staff was really friendly and the people at the front desk were very professional and helpful in meeting all of our needs. They helped us find great restaurants to try and what to do during our stay. The price was unbelievable for the clean room we were given and the amenities that came in our room made our stay even more enjoyable and the breakfast was great! I would definitely come here again and suggest it to friends and family.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank Allison L
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2012

My family and I recently stayed at Econo, and we were very surprised with the service we received from the staff and managers. Firstly, the pricing was affordable for my family of four, and the rooms were beautiful and cozy. The hotel is located in the perfect setting because there are many marvelous restaurants near by. If you are looking for an affordable, comfortable stay, with amazing service and even better location, Econo Lodge in London,Ontario is it!

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
2 Thank Rinku C
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 23, 2012

A couple of friends and I stayed there for a weekend and had a great time. For the moderate price, the service was phenomenal.
As students, we were looking for a cozy place that was not too expensive - Econo was perfect and met our needs.
I would highly recommend this hotel for Western alumni students that are returning to visit their schools as this place is reasonably priced, has large rooms, and great service.
The manager at the lobby was very friendly and made sure our stay was comfortable.
Although, we did not eat any of our meals at this hotel, the location is great and is surrounded by tonnes of fantastic restaurants.
If you are looking for a low priced, comfortable stay in London, Ontario, I would definitely recommend the Econo Lodge.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with friends
4 Thank AartiTee
Hamilton, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 14, 2012

My girlfriend and I recently stayed at the Econo and we were surprised at the exceptional service from the managers! Our room was wonderful, especially for an affordable rate, and the staff treated us like marvellously! Definitely one of the best hotel experiences I've had in London for a remarkable rate!! Keep up the great job!

• Stayed January 2012, traveled as a couple