“Definitely coming back!”
Review of Econo Lodge

Econo Lodge
Ranked #23 of 41 Hotels in London
Reviewed March 2, 2012

I stayed at this hotel last week, and I found my time there very enjoyable. The staff was really friendly and the people at the front desk were very professional and helpful in meeting all of our needs. They helped us find great restaurants to try and what to do during our stay. The price was unbelievable for the clean room we were given and the amenities that came in our room made our stay even more enjoyable and the breakfast was great! I would definitely come here again and suggest it to friends and family.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Allison L

Reviewed March 2, 2012

My family and I recently stayed at Econo, and we were very surprised with the service we received from the staff and managers. Firstly, the pricing was affordable for my family of four, and the rooms were beautiful and cozy. The hotel is located in the perfect setting because there are many marvelous restaurants near by. If you are looking for an affordable, comfortable stay, with amazing service and even better location, Econo Lodge in London,Ontario is it!

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank Rinku C
Reviewed February 23, 2012

A couple of friends and I stayed there for a weekend and had a great time. For the moderate price, the service was phenomenal.
As students, we were looking for a cozy place that was not too expensive - Econo was perfect and met our needs.
I would highly recommend this hotel for Western alumni students that are returning to visit their schools as this place is reasonably priced, has large rooms, and great service.
The manager at the lobby was very friendly and made sure our stay was comfortable.
Although, we did not eat any of our meals at this hotel, the location is great and is surrounded by tonnes of fantastic restaurants.
If you are looking for a low priced, comfortable stay in London, Ontario, I would definitely recommend the Econo Lodge.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with friends
4  Thank AartiTee
Reviewed February 14, 2012

My girlfriend and I recently stayed at the Econo and we were surprised at the exceptional service from the managers! Our room was wonderful, especially for an affordable rate, and the staff treated us like marvellously! Definitely one of the best hotel experiences I've had in London for a remarkable rate!! Keep up the great job!

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Kris B
Reviewed February 12, 2012

Recently myself and a friend booked a room at this location. Only to find bed bugs crawling through the sheets! ( We immediately looked up online what bed bugs looked like, and there was no mistaking it!!!) We packed up and pretty much ran out! The manager did refund our $, but at that point what choice did he really have?!?! He also begged us not to tell anyone! Hahaha! So if anyone is reading this, please save yourself the mental anguish and health concerns and find a different place to stay while in london! I have never been so disturbed in my entire life!!!

• Stayed: February 2012
5  Thank jada25
Reviewed February 4, 2012

My girlfriend and I stayed here recently and I have to say that is was very a nice stay.

The room we stayed in had a jacuzzi, new bathroom fittings, a large shower for 2, a
large flatscreen satellite television on the wall and it was warm when we entered the room.

Our trip was part business, part pleasure so we really needed a get away, and we found our refuge under the covers of a large queen or king sized bed with fresh linens and fluffed pillows.

They had fresh juices, cereal, muffins, baked goods and toast for the continental breakfast, but I really enjoyed the coffee, and gave myself a second serving.

It is well worth the stay and they honor the CAA discount, so I say go for it!

Justin-

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Justin S
Reviewed January 20, 2012

under window was like a sponge from mold,carpet ripped burned gross,changed rooms,they had fixed the moldy wall,but bathroom wall was moldy,table was sticky,sheets burned and ripped,carpet ripped burned any good reviews must be from management.choice hotels should be ashamed to recommend this dive.spend 30$ more and stay at hilton or delta armouries through priceline.I will be

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple