“Tad Expensive But Delicious”
Review of La Casa Ristoranti

La Casa Ristoranti
Ranked #74 of 1,062 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
London, Canada
“Tad Expensive But Delicious”
Reviewed December 6, 2013

We enjoyed dinner at La Casa very much. It is a bit pricey, especially for pasta, but the quality of ingredients, menu choices, and service were excellent. Our group had lasagna, seafood pasta, steak, and salmon. Everyone loved their dish. The only disappointment was the $9 cheesecake. I wouldn't recommend it.

• Visited November 2013

London, Canada
“Oh my gosh delicious food!!!!”
Reviewed October 11, 2013

Took a best pal for her special birthday lunch at La Casa. We each ordered a special of the day. She ordered the penne with beef tenderloin and I ordered the glazed salmon. Both were perfectly delicious with the best and richest of flavours -- we shared of course. Just brilliant food. We shared the tiramisu for dessert and I had coffee. I haven't been able to get downtown to eat here for a while so I was very pleased that the restaurant was still producing superb meals. I'll be back.

• Visited October 2013
Saint Louis, Missouri
“La Casa Ristoranti, London ON”
Reviewed August 26, 2013

This wasn't listed in the London Restaurant guide but what a find. Wonderful Italian restaurant! Usually the portions at Italian restaurants are too much for us so we asked if we could split the salad and offered to pay a split plate fee if necessary. No problem, they split the salad but each half was the size of a regular salad. Our server said she thought maybe they were being extra generous in the kitchen.

I had Italian Sausage Straccetti. I had never heard of straccetti so I asked and was told it was squares of pasta. It was very good. I later looked up straccetti and found out it means “little rags” and apparently sometimes it means “little rags” of pasta like mine but it also can be thin slices of meat. My wife had Seafood Risotto and found that to be very good also.
For dessert we thought we would keep it simple and ordered gelato and sorbet. The serving size was twice what we expected. I think they were being extra generous again.

• Visited August 2013
“Worthy of a 40th anniversary celebration!”
Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

We had dinner there aug 10 at 6:30. Now I can only comment on the dinner, as we had apps at home before heading out, but the entrees were beyond expectations. Our party had the veal Marsala, a samon dish with prawns, a halibut dish with scallops, and a cheese pizza for our 7 yr old. The veal was done more like a fine steak, cooked to perfection with a great, as oppposed to some of the breaded schnitzels type veals, and served with a risotto.

As it was an anniversary dinner, the sent over a slice of cake for the celebration. I felt bad because we couldn't have dessert there - a special cake was waiting at home. Honestly, I will look forward to the next time we can get out of the house for a evening out, and it might just be here because we loved it. Ottima cucina!

Visited August 2013
“Great food and service”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

The second time we went the food was great but service a little slow but not a big deal. The pizza was excellent!

• Visited June 2013