“Staying at Woodfield Bed and Breakfast”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Woodfield Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 11 London B&B and Inns
Toronto, Canada
“Staying at Woodfield Bed and Breakfast”
Reviewed November 20, 2013

I had a delightful visit staying at the Woodfield Bed and Breakfast. Anne and Damian are excellent host and hostess they made me feel so welcome and met my every need. My room was excellent and the bed was very comfortable. I felt very relaxed and at home. I loved staying at the large beautiful historic home it felt so wonderful. I recommended staying at the Woodfield to my family and friends. Woodfield is within walking distance to downtown so you can go shopping visit the restaurants cafes, and library. Anne and Damian have a lot of information and are very helpful at recommending good restaurants and cafe's such as The Bag Lady Cafe. A. C.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed November 15, 2013

The Woodfield B&B is everything a B&B experience should be: gracious and hospitable hosts, an immaculately clean and quite room in a gorgeous historic home, and an amazing breakfast that shames all the continental breakfasts found in cookie-cutter hotels. My wife and I attended a wedding in downtown London and all the venues were a short 10-15 minute walk from the B&B through the charming historic Woodfield district. In short, if you are ever in London, you HAVE to stay here! Thanks for a great weekend Anne and Damian!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Prince George, British Columbia, Canada
Reviewed November 13, 2013

My husband and I stayed with Anne and Damian for 7 nights. I received a prompt response when I emailed them to reserve a room. Upon meeting Anne, I felt that our comfort and happiness were important to her. We stayed in the West Room and the Dufferin Room and both experiences were lovely. The rooms are beautiful and the entire house has an old charm that I couldn't get enough of! Breakfast was always done very well and Anne is very good at giving guests the right balance of attention and space. I highly recommend Woodfield and would stay there again in a heartbeat!

Room Tip: The jacuzzi bathtub in the Dufferin Room is worth the extra $!
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
London, Canada
Reviewed November 12, 2013

My husband and I had booked this B&B as we were in for the weekend looking to buy a house in London. Coming from out west we knew the city only from searching online. Anne welcomed us to her grand B&B and also gave us tips about looking for homes and where to go in London. The area the B&B is located in is historical, active, and very interesting for different restaurants and food. We originally were going to buy in south London but our experience here at the B&B really welcomed us and made us feel at home in this downtown area of the city. We are now living down the road from the B&B and can say the area is great! Our out of town guests will be directed to this B&B as it is a charming, welcoming, and friendly place to stay. I would highly recommend it to anyone staying in London. Thank-you for introducing us to the wonderful Woodfields area Anne!

Room Tip: We loved the room with the balcony as summer night are lovely to be outside
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Guelph Ontario
Reviewed November 11, 2013

I absolutely love this B&B. Anne is a wonderful host and Damien, though invisible, makes a terrific breakfast! The home is gorgeous, and warm spirited, established on the corner of a historically charming neighbourhood and near enough to walk to downtown. The rooms are spacious and beautifully appointed, I enjoyed the charm of the East Balcony room. I couldn't have made a better choice of place to stay and will be back.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed November 4, 2013

From the moment i contacted Woodfield B&B, Anne was warm, welcoming and helpful. Getting to the lovely old home was very easy, and downtown and the university are close by. The room was beautiful and spacious; the bed comfortable and the bathroom fully appointed, even a hairdryer and makeup wipes. Even though I had to leave before 7am, Anne insisted on getting me breakfast before I left and then provided a very welcome cuppa tea when I returned, exhausted. Breakfast has something for everyone - fully cooked or just yogurt and fruit - all delicious.
I do not have a single negative comment to make. I am only sorry that I did not find Woodfield B&B sooner as my visits to London, ON are over. Thank you Anne and Damian for contributing to such a lovely trip.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Auburndale, Florida
Reviewed November 2, 2013

A friend recommended Woodfield B&B, and I will forever be grateful. It was a very stressful time for me in London, and Anne was not only an inn-keeper but a friend. She was kind, helpful, and empathetic, and she tried to make my short stay peaceful and comforting.
The Inn is decorated with a clever attention to detail, and the decor is fresh and the colors current. The rooms are pristine, the amenities attractive and pleasant, and a guest is made to feel welcome and secure. I will continue make this my place of respite when I return to Canada.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo