“Amazing Bed and Breakfast”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Woodfield Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 11 London B&B and Inns
Reviewed March 22, 2013

I stayed here during the week of World Figure Skating in London. The hosts Anne and Damian are very warm and will make sure you are very welcome and comfortable. The room was beautifully furnished with ensuite bathroom, luxourious linens, towels and bathrobe. Anne always turned the fireplace on in my bedroom before I came home to make for a cozy atmosphere. A menu was supplied with ample choices for breakfast, served in the great dinning room. Damian prepared delicious meals well presented while Anne served and made sure your coffee was refilled at all times. A small fridge in the dinning room is always stocked with water, juice and yogurt for the guests. I enjoyed my stay and would visit again if I am in London. I thank you Anne and Damian for making this week very enjoyable.

Jackie K

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank kinja721

Reviewed March 21, 2013

We had a wonderful stay at the Woodfield! Anne and Damian were wonderful hosts. The breakfast was so amazing and beautifully prepared. My wife and I were there only for one night, and we stayed in the Dufferin Room (with ensuite tub/shower). Easy walk to the Grand Theatre and when we got back, our hosts had prepared a nice birthday treat for my wife. Doing the little things and going the extra mile are really appreciated! We would stay there again for sure!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 18, 2013

I spent a week in London attending the World Figure Skating Competition. Woodfield B&B was my home away from home. Anne and Damien are excellent hosts who look after your every need. It is a beautiful well-appointed home with everything a guest would want. I stayed in the Dufferin room - lovely king bed - jacucuzi - fireplace - great wireless internet. Breakfasts were really good - lots of choice. A tea tray was a welcome treat when I got home from the arena in the evening.
Thank you Anne and Damian for a wonderful week in London.

Room Tip: A great place to stay when you are in London.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Woodfield Bed & Breakfast is a beautiful home in historic neighbourhood of London, Ontario.

Anne welcomed me very warm, a perfect host and took all the time to settle me in.

On recommendation of Anne I went for diner to Auberge du Petit Prince. Delicious and pleasant.

I stayed in the West Room which is beautiful, warm, cozy and luxurious room with a large bed, and a private bathroom with essentials provided.
Next morning a delicious and nicely presented breakfast.

I thoroughly enjoyed the experience! Thank you Anne!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed February 4, 2013

When staying in London I have always chosen a popular home near Richmond Street. As it was unavailable this past weekend I went online to find another. The Woodfield was a wonderful surprise! A lot of attention to detail was apparent upon arrival. My daughter and I were greeted at the door, assisted with luggage, fireplace was turned on, remote controls were explained and questions were answered. We were invited to enjoy the rest of the house and Anne took the time to chat with us about our plans for the weekend. The home is beautiful, the rooms are fully appointed with lovely bath robes, lots of towels and toiletries and books. The bed was comfortable. Breakfast was amazing! Bowls of fresh fruit and yogurt accompanied by breads, cereals, juices, muffins and jams joined your choice of eggs and meats and unlimited coffee and tea. The rates are very reasonable. Next time I stay in London I will be making a reservation at the Woodfield, "my new favourite".

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed January 10, 2013

This is the third time my fiancee and I have stayed at the Woodfield B&B (a gorgeous fully restored Victorian mansion). We are frequent travellers and prefer to stay in a B&B over a hotel. This is our favourite B&B hands-down locally and abroad. Anne and Damian open the doors to their beautiful home and make you feel instantly welcome and comfortable. We arrived later than expected and yet Anne still gave us a cup of tea and cookies as we settled in for the night. The house is beautifully decorated and immaculate. It is located in a safe, quiet and convenient area and it was easy to find. The rooms are cozy yet luxurious with large beds, en-suite bathrooms with essentials provided that you may have forgotten to pack. On top of all that, the breakfast that we were served was delicious and presented so nicely. I have dietary restrictions and my fiancee does not - they thoughtfully prepared our meals leaving us both full and content. I highly recommend this B&B and will return when we have more time to relax and enjoy our stay!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed January 5, 2013

My girlfriend and I have stayed in a number of fine B&B's but never have we felt so welcome or so comfortable as we did at the Woodfield. Anne Byrne clearly sees running a B&B as more than a business- you are a guest in her home, and you soon feel like a family member. (Ironically, she had her grandchildren visting at the time, and checked with us frequently as to whether they were disturbing us, apologizing profusely for their rambunctiousness (we barely heard them!). More than this, her warmth and humour and genuine concern for our comfort made our stay in London a great pleasure (even though we were in London for a rather sad occasion- a memorial service for a good friend's father). The house is magnificent, and has been beautifully and thoughtfully restored with great attention to detail and to remaining true to the achitecture and feel of the place. I asked Anne who her contracter had been, and she told me that her husband had planned and done most of the renovations. Kudos, then, to Anne's husband Damian as well (for that, and for his superb cooking!). Looking around our elegantly furnished room, gazing at the marble fireplace, contemplating walking out onto the large inviting veranda, recaling the generous array of toiletries left for guests in the top drawer of the dresser, I wondered out loud what a room like this would cost in a hotel (if you could find such a room) and asked myself why anyone would want to stay in a hotel if they could find such a perfect (and more than reasonably priced) B&B. We will be looking for an excuse to return to London so that we can stay at the Woodfield again.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple