“Great spot to stay”

Ranked #28 of 41 Hotels in London
Vaughan, Canada
“Great spot to stay”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 22, 2012

I selected this spot after viewing the reviews. At first I was hesitant but I am quite pleased to say that I had a great time at this motel. My room was a decent size (non-smoking double beds),the bed was very comfortable, and the sheets were very clean. Although the bathroom was small, I didn't find anything out of the ordinary. When checking out, the manager mentioned they were in the process of changing their carpets and earlier this week they had already changed all their furnitures in their rooms to the ones Sheraton uses (I kind of noticed the furniture looked pretty good for regular motel standards). This really impressed me since it showed me that they cared about their customers and i know it's quite costly doing this. Although the accomdation was excellent, the only complain I had was that the breakfast could have been better. However, I wouldn't complain since the room was already a bargain.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
2 Thank Maria W
HASMUKH P, Director of Sales at Knights Inn London Airport, responded to this review, November 26, 2012
Thank You for taking time to post your encouraging comments!!
We are happy to host you at our place and even more thankful for your supporting comments and feedback!

We hope to see you again with warm welcome in the future.

Dilip P.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Whitby, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 22, 2012

Visited for the first time to this motel. they offered the above rating experience and i would not consider any other place to lodge when in London. the staff are friendly, responsive and always a pleasure.they deserve high praises for providing the best experience. the rooms were very clean and the bed was very comfortable.The complimentary break fast was included in price. just 5 minutes away from London airport and London Downtown.
it was a great value with a great Location and atmosphere i would definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: for a solo visitor a room with a one queen bed in the front corner is best. quite and clean.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank watsonshane751

Dundas, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2012

Spent two nights here while in town for a sporting event. For the money we found that it was very good. Our room was dated, but clean. I was pleasantly surprised that we were given shampoo, soap etc as well as quite the breakfast in the mornings. Waffles, cereal, bagels, toast, fruit, coffee, tea, juice and all we paid was $55 for a night. As I had read in previous reviews the bathroom fan is loud, however, just take off the grill and unplug for your stay. Problem solved. As well, I must say that I had car trouble on the evening I was suppose to check in and my daughter that was staying with me was already in London. I called and told them my predicament and they allowed my daughter to get into our room and didn't ask her for any money, etc and waited till I arrived a few hours later to square up with them. I was very impressed by this...a lot of places would not do this!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
3 Thank formykids12
HASMUKH P, Director of Sales at Knights Inn London Airport, responded to this review, October 23, 2012
We are so happy that you stayed with us and Thank You for taking time to post your comments and feedback!! We hope to see you again in the future.

Albany, NY, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 3, 2012

The management really cares about making guests happy. We left behind our daughter's favorite doll and the owner shipped it to us at his own expense -- the shipping was international and expensive, but the owner appreciated the sentimental value of the doll and went above and beyond expectations to get it back to us. Such customer care is truly exceptional. Our actual stay was uneventful (a good thing!), there was a free breakfast, and the room was clean. I'd recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a good value in London -- you can rest assured that the owner will do his best to make your stay a happy one!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Cynthia N
Dilip P, Owner at Knights Inn London Airport, responded to this review, October 5, 2012
Thank You for taking time to post your amazing comments!!
supporting comments!

Toronto, Canada
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 21, 2012

You know, lots of other budget hotels still don't have flat screen TVs. I was impressed with that.

For the price, the stay is worth it. Would I consider this places luxurious, no. It is what it is! The room I had was a single double bed with a small table and two chairs. There was not much more space than that. The room came with a fridge and microwave. There was a very loud semi-working air conditioner.

But you know, for the price I still can not complain.

Try to avoid the free breakfast in the morning - coffee was terrible.

Stayed here back in July. The vehicle with the two flat tires was there then; sounds like two months later in September it is still in the parking lot.

Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
2 Thank CndTrvlr042
We are so happy that you stayed with us and even more thankful for your
supporting comments and feedback!

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 16, 2012

Best price in compare to other motels all over london. Staff is so friendly and helpful, rooms are clean.. The best price you can get in near London Downtown. Surely recommend this place and would love to come and vist this place whenever I'll visit london.

• Stayed September 2012
2 Thank Samy4444
We are so happy that you stayed with us and even more thankful for your
supporting comments and feedback!

Columbus, Ohio
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2012

We were just passing through London and I choose this hotel based on price and reviews which indicated it was acceptable as a budget hotel. We arrived to find 10-15 young men clustered in the back of the U-shaped court talking and watching us unload our car; rather intimidating. As for the room, the carpet was filthy, you could see where there had been holes in the walls that had been patched and sanded but the walls not repainted, one of the bedside lights had a switch that didn't work and the lamp was literally falling apart. There were five other cars in the parking lot besides ours, one of which had two flat tires, although I saw at least thirty people during the course of our stay. A taxi pulled up late and deposited four people across from us, one of whom was so drunk he would have fallen over if his companions hadn't held him up. I only found out the next morning when several of the young men came over to speak to me briefly that they were students from India studying at a local college; both were very pleasant. Still that didn't really change the experience. I would recommend this place only for a male traveler looking for the lowest price in London who is arriving late and leaving early.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank slowtime
Dilip P, Owner at Knights Inn London Airport, responded to this review, September 5, 2012
Dear Guest,

Our sincere apologies for the inconveniences you experienced during your recent stay with us. Please accept our sincere apologies for the difficulties you encountered while
you were our guest. We get a lot of students in last week of August and first week of student from all over the world. There might be cultural differences as you noticed. All your remaining points are well taken and you noticed that the holes in the walls were plugged for refinishing. We will complete our renovation work in the room that you stayed in.

To all our future and current guests:

Our goal and mandate is to deliver clean room and if you do not find then please let front desk know to move your better room or transfer you to other Wyndham Chain Motel/Hotel.
As mentioned before our carpet change project is in order and we are working on it, and we will be done with carpet replacement by November.

Thanks and appreciate your feedback.
Dilip P

Travelers are raving about these London hotels