“Burgers!”

Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Reviewed September 3, 2018 via mobile

Stopped in here on the trip home. It was so good. Great atmosphere and the food was delicious. So many options we're going to have to make another trip to eat here again.

Reviewed September 1, 2018 via mobile

Definitely the best meal we've had in london so far. Very freindly and fast. Theres no ale but the good lager makes up for it.

Reviewed August 28, 2018 via mobile

Went here for a business lunch with the team and was really glad we did! I order the Piece of Heaven burger and the home fries. The Burger was really good with great toppings! The fries are fresh but a little over cooked. They claim bottomless fries but no one asked us if we wanted more. A small bottle of sparkling water was $2.95. The total cost was $24.12 before tip! So, it’s rather pricey for a burger and fries. The service wasn’t good, they came over once to ask how it was. The atmosphere reminds me of a garage. I tried it and enjoyed it, but I wouldn’t go again.

Reviewed August 14, 2018 via mobile

We took my husband here for his Birthday. The atmosphere is so cool. The little details make it a fun place, I don’t want to spoil it for you so you’ll have to check it out for yourself. I love the mechanical look of the fencing and pipes, our server was a very nice guy and was very attentive to our table. My husband received a free burger and side for his birthday which was a huge plus! Anyone he chose :) There are so many different choices I couldn’t possibly name them all but I can tell you sone of the ones we ordered.
Six degrees of Kevin Bacon- there are SIX forms of bacon on this burger!! beef burger, upgraded sesame bun, fries and gravy. (Gravy is delicious too)
Picnic basket- burger with potato salad! And other good stuff.
Nacho libre- yes NACHOS on a burger with salsa and sour cream and a few tortilla chips, Cesar salad.
Smokey Mountain- beef burger with jack cheese, Smokey BBQ Sauce and bacon with fries & gravy.
My son got a six degrees with KRAFT DINNER as his side! They even have a KD burger where it comes ON the burger!
They do have regular style burgers without all the fancy toppings.
Beef burgers are cooked med-well so if you like them differently tell your server. I myself prefer well done.
There are several bun options, patty options including chicken and portobello mushroom. I think my next visit I’m going to try the Smokey mountain with a crispy chicken patty.
Soda drinks are bottomless and come in an interesting vessel for drinking ;)
They do serve alcohol and have good draft beer.
As an appetizer we got a tower of onion rings, $10.95 on the menu. Comes with 2 sauces for dipping (one is chipotle). The rings are crispy and delicious and both sauces are very tasty.
They do not accept reservations and are located on King street near Richmond Street.
The only negative thing I could say about this place is there aren’t enough of these restaurants or a bit closer to where I live lol.
We will FOR SURE be back!! Six people and the bill was $130ish.
Honestly the best burger I’ve ever had and I have already recommended this place to many people and it was suggested to me from my brother. The best reviews are when someone enjoys something so much they tell their friends and family. Pass it along and bring your friends :)

1  Thank Amanda V
Reviewed August 13, 2018 via mobile

Nice place to make your own Burger, they have a menu with many options of items to put on your Burger, I switched one item on one of the burgers and it turned out really good!! The portion seems huge could only eat half the Burger, the chips have a bit of spicy to them, fries we're good, and the wrecking ball app is delicious but very hot, be sure to break them all open to cool down first, then dip into the amazing dipping sauce!! It is a bit pricey here, 70$ for two burgers, fries, chips, a Cesar a beer and the wrecking balls... But it's a cozy place to have a meal!!! Waitress was really nice and we didn't wait long for food.

1  Thank Lisa M