“Delicious!”

Sarnia, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Delicious!”
Reviewed August 3, 2014

Huge variety and selection of burgers. Super value for the large amount of great food. Staff is super too.

Visited July 2014

London, Canada
“Great Ambiance!”
Reviewed July 23, 2014

I went with a friend yesterday, him being a veteran to the place and me going for the first time!

I REALLY enjoyed myself!
We were greeted right away by a host who was sweeping and keeping the place tidy (something I seriously respect). He was incredibly friendly and seated us right away.

Our server came out moments later and had the same gratitude. We ordered alcoholic beverages, and he made us aware of a great promotion they had going, so we went with it.

I ordered the Man Cave 100% beef burger with caramelized onions, bacon, bbq sauce and I believe Monterrey jack cheese.I had a side poutine.The burger was cooked to perfection (I HATE when burgers are over cooked), and the whole meal was very satisfying and filling.
I prefer poutines with brown gravy, but it wasnt bad considering. I wasnt a fan of the multigrain bun, but that was a personal preference I think.

My friend ordered a Turkey burger and it was topped with a title saying "beach?"... It had veggies including avacado. He had fries on the side. He said it was tasty, but he also wasnt a fan of the bun-- but we like fluffy buns, thats all!

I thought the restaurant ambiance was marvellous, the decor plus you could tell everyone was enjoying themselves which seriously says something about the place!

I would definitely go again :)

• Visited July 2014
“Burgers...”
Reviewed July 21, 2014 via mobile

Have eaten here several times since it opened
service varies goes up n down
last time wanted a salad and none were available
good burgers n fries
but $20 for a burger n fries n pop n tip is a little pricey

• Visited May 2014
London Ontario
“Fun Place”
Reviewed July 8, 2014

Really liked the interior - rustic in appearance. Service was given with a smile and very efficient. Food was good and filling. Would suggest this for families and for those who do like a 'drop in' type of atmosphere. I would go back again.

Visited October 2013
“greAT place everytime”
Reviewed June 11, 2014

this place rocks everytime I have been there ive never been disappointed , I recommend the dead ringer or the crappy tire burgers ....soooo good

• Visited April 2014