“First time”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Brighton, Canada
“First time”
Reviewed March 23, 2014

This was the first time we had the works. It was a Great burger joint, tonnes of selection including some very unusual burger toppings. Staff was awesome, friendly and fast. Large portions ! Definitely would return !

• Visited March 2014

London, Canada
“BIG BURGER SPECIALTY”
Reviewed March 20, 2014

There are so many ways to serve a burger and the Works knows them all. big servings lots of fries and drinks in mason jars. great location near London Market & Budweiser Gardens.

Visited January 2014
“Always a good burger”
Reviewed January 30, 2014

This was my second time at The Works chain, the first being in the Ottawa area. Man, what a great selection of burgers. If you have never been and are a burger fan this is a place that you need to try. It will take you 15mins just to read over what they offer. You can select your patty type and the toppings they have are incredible. They are a bit on the pricey side for a burger but the quality and selection are worth the price. I will be looking for this chain in every place that I travel to.

• Visited January 2014
Toronto, Canada
“Pleasant Enough Place To Eat For Vegetarians”
Reviewed January 22, 2014

I have been here plenty of times, mostly to quickly stop in for the awesome vegetarian poutine! My boyfriend and I are huge fans of getting poutine to go from here. We are not fans of the obnoxious atmosphere so don't like to stay there to eat. We have both gotten different variations of toppings on veggie burgers, but it definitely seems the toppings do not cater to vegetarians. The veggie burger they use is a beef substitute type burger and it is one of my least favourites I have ever tried at a restaurant. It tastes like it's a low quality frozen from the box brand. I have had many better veggie burgers frozen from the box made myself. The last time I got a veggie burger there was my last - I got it as a takeout order and by the time I ate it, which could not have been more than 25 minutes since it was made, it had pretty much melted. It was completely soggy and crumbling, when I took a bite it tasted like total mush. I was only able to stomach two bites before I threw it out. So for vegetarians visiting The Works I highly recommend the poutine, but beware of the quality of the veggie burgers.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Emily B
London, Ontario, Canada
“Burger emporium”
Reviewed January 7, 2014 via mobile

I found it hilarious to visit Relish's in Worley village before it finally closed down because it was a carbon copy of The Works. The smorgasbord of selections and custom building of burgers is still found at The Works.

The perceived flexibility of having multiple burger selections is blunted due to massive confusion. Ask yourself this: how many times have people in your party felt like they were able to make a choice without having to study the burger list like a whacked-out multiple choice exam.

That being said, the burgers can be excellent and they generally cook meat patties with plenty of moistness to spare. Hipsters will serve you with their ironic haircuts.

Visited August 2013