“A really good ceramics gallery - a must see”

Jonathon Bancroft-Snell Gallery
Ranked #22 of 84 things to do in London
Reviewed March 31, 2014

A gallery full of beautiful ceramics. Jonathon himself is so welcoming and very knowledgeable, it is a real pleasure to visit. I recommend it as a must see.

2  Thank Katy C

Reviewed March 11, 2014

Doesn't look too much from the outside, but its a genuine first rate ceramics gallery with items from $20 into the many thousands; and is it seductive stuff! make sure your credit cards are padlocked back at your apartment because it would be easy to indulge yourself on some of the fine range of pieces from across Canada they have in-store.

Beyond the merchandise, the manager was very helpful with tips and advice for a new visitor to London like myself.

Some galleries give off that "are you sure you should be in here sir?" vibe, but not here. A pleasure to visit.

2  Thank EdwardJAllen
Reviewed February 23, 2014

When we walked in we were not welcomed by the three workers that were there - they sat in the middle of the room and chatted away about other things. Even when we walked past them we weren't even acknowledged. The place was a big disaster (maybe they are undergoing renovations!?)... not a lot of stuff was labeled with information, just the cost. It was a very odd and unenjoyable experience.

20  Thank Katie K
Reviewed January 9, 2014

A wonderful art gallery. A great and enthusiastic owner. Great works of art, especially in porcelain. Take a walk downtown and enjoy!

1  Thank deltlover
Reviewed December 15, 2013

When a friend or family member visits London there some places I take them to as "must see" destinations and Jonathon Gallery is definitely one of them.
Jonathon himself is a wonderful ambassador for the city and for all of the artists he represents. I've been to the gallery many times and although I love to linger, I know I haven't seen it all. And then it changes, and I start all over again! It's a real gem in our downtown and visiting reminds me of the importance of beauty and of art.

1  Thank LisaBee81