“Enjoyable evening”
Review of Jambalaya Restaurant - CLOSED

Jambalaya Restaurant
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: "Jambalaya" represents a celebration of World Cultures expressed through an eclectic mix of food, music, colour and the arts.Chef Kevin Greaves invites you to choose from a menu of his favourite picks from the Caribbean, Thailand and Malaysia to the Creole backwoods of Louisiana. An infusion of warm colours and worldly collections combined with contemporary/retro-afro decor will add to your dining experience
Reviewed October 25, 2013

My wife and I and daughter and son-in-law each had groupons we used before going to watch my son play at APK. The bill of $100, became $40. What more do I have to say. I had a drink I haven't seen before called the splish splash which I enjoyed. We ordered the sweet potato fries and fried plantain apps. The dipping sauce for the plantain was Franks?? The fries were great. I had the goat curry and my wife the chicken enchilada which neither of us could finish. I asked for the curry to be spicy. Next time I think I'll back off a little on the heat. My wife enjoyed the chicken as did my son-in-law and my daughter had a huge Malaysian vegetable roti which she couldn't come close to finishing. We had a delightful evening.

Reviewed October 20, 2013

Presentation : Excellent.

Food : Phenominal, flavourful ,fresh, unique and you can tell the chef is VERY skillful and experienced. Top Notch.

Atmosphere : Enchanting and at a happening location, great patio as well.

Service : Awesome, friendly, accomidating.

If you are in London you simply have to go to The Jambalaya. It is soooooooo goooood!!!!!!!

Reviewed October 20, 2013

We had often heard good things about Jambalaya from friends over the years so decided to check it out about a month ago. On that occasion my wife and I thoroughly enjoyed our meals, the friendly service and the laid back atmosphere. We went for the second time the other night with friends and had an equally great experience. We also had the pleasure of meeting the owners, Kevin and Denise who were warm, inviting and genuinely committed to making our evening special. If you enjoy quality food prepared with unique spices and flavours, in a warm and inviting atmosphere, you will love Jambalaya. We look forward to our next visit soon!

Reviewed October 18, 2013

A great place to enjoy food from one's heritage as well as to sample foods from other traditions. The Caribbean food is authentic and served in a leisurely manner.

Reviewed October 12, 2013

We were given the window table for 4 on a gorgeous hockey night. First we were disappointed to learn that they were out of the best coconut shrimp in town, but moments later were informed that, if we were willing to wait, Kevin had run to the market & would whip up the shrimp for us. We agreed & were not disappointed!! All 4 of us enjoyed remarkable entrees, from coconut snapper to awesome jambalaya stew, & sizzling pad Thai. The pitchers of Sapporo beer were the perfect thirst quencher. Good quality food from scratch in a relaxed atmosphere is appreciated these days & that's what you get at this local family run restaurant - give yourself time to enjoy it!

1  Thank Inge T