“Great Food Wonderful Atmosphere”

Restaurant Ninety One
Ranked #55 of 1,052 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Canadian
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions, Scenic view, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Welcome to your new casual fine dining destination in North London. We invite you to experience the warmth and charm of simplistic elegance, in a captivating natural setting. With delightful dishes of modern Canadian cuisine and exceptional service, our talented chefs and dedicated servers look forward to entertaining you as our guest. Come dine with us on Friday evenings and enjoy live jazz music.
“Great Food Wonderful Atmosphere”
Reviewed April 14, 2014

I am at the cafe at least twice a month for networking.
The food is always good and I find the staff very accommodating to my sense of humor (even if they do occasionally hit me, just kidding).

“Highly recommend :)”
Reviewed April 9, 2014

Enjoyed brunch with my girlfriends! Nice atmosphere and great service. One of my fav restaurants for lunch also.

“Great business meeting”
Reviewed April 8, 2014

My group meets there twice a month and I am never disappointed.The service is always great and the food delicious

• Visited March 2014
Review collected in partnership with this restaurant

“Great First Impression”
Reviewed April 6, 2014

After hearing a lot about the manor my partner and I decided to try it out. We were promptly greeted and seated by a friendly server Erin. Andrea came by shortly after and took our drink orders and left us their new in house baked bread, needless to say, was so delicious we asked for more! While we waited for our food we looked around the enclosed patio and was pleasantly surprised by the beautiful view, we even witnessed glimpses of small deer grazing in the nearby shrubs. We started with the caesar salad which was very tasty, Andrea did a wonderful job of being attentive with the drink refills and friendly conversation. Our main courses arrived, the linguine with vegetables and cured bacon and a chicken club, the linguine was very tasty; however, the portions were smaller then I would have liked for the price paid. The club on the other hand was delicious and very large.
Overall we were very satisfied with the experience and will definitely indulge again in the near future.

London
“Birthday Dinner”
Reviewed April 3, 2014

I recently enjoyed dinner at the Cafe for a friend's birthday celebration. The restaurant had come highly recommended by a few of my friends, so we decided to give it a shot. Our server was wonderful and very helpful with all our questions about the menu. Great dining experience for start to finish! I will most definitely be returning to try their Sunday brunch menu.

• Visited March 2014
N_Kellock, General Manager at Restaurant Ninety One, responded to this review, April 25, 2014
Dear Kristine H,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review.

I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed the service and had a wonderful dining experience. Please pass on my thank you to your friends for their recommendation.

We look forward to welcoming you back for lunch.

Neil Kellock