“Awesome Lunch Experience”

Restaurant Ninety One
Ranked #53 of 1,052 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Canadian
Good for: Scenic view, Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Welcome to your new casual fine dining destination in North London. We invite you to experience the warmth and charm of simplistic elegance, in a captivating natural setting. With delightful dishes of modern Canadian cuisine and exceptional service, our talented chefs and dedicated servers look forward to entertaining you as our guest. Come dine with us on Friday evenings and enjoy live jazz music.
“Awesome Lunch Experience”
Reviewed December 11, 2013

Had lunch at Winderemere Cafe on Dec 6 with my mom and several of my aunts. Atmosphere was great, food was awesome and service was perfect.......

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant

N_Kellock, General Manager at Restaurant Ninety One, responded to this review, December 13, 2013
Dear Monica M.,

Thank you for sharing your experience at Windermere's Cafe on Tripadvisor. I am so pleased that you, your mom and your aunts enjoyed the atmosphere, food and service.

Your feedback is much appreciated and we look forward to welcoming you back to Windermere's Cafe in the near future.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“We will be back!!”
Reviewed December 10, 2013

My husband and I went to the Café for a lovely dinner recently and were both pleasantly surprised. This was our first visit to the Café and so enjoyed the food and the ambience that we have already made a reservation to return for the New Year's Day Brunch. The Café is a hidden gem in London.

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant

N_Kellock, General Manager at Restaurant Ninety One, responded to this review, December 11, 2013
Dear Londonjohnsons,

I am pleased to hear that you and your husband enjoyed your dinner at Windermere's Café. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on Tripadvisor. Your feedback is much appreciated and we look forward to welcoming you back for New Year's Day.

London
“Christmas Lunch Buffet”
Reviewed December 6, 2013

Made a reservations for myself, husband and daughter for the festive lunch buffet that runs through December. The lunch was in the beautiful grand hall which is all decorated for Christmas, it looks beautiful! The buffet is plentiful and delicious! love the stuffing!!!! The desserts are decadent and my daughter really appreciated the festive cookies :) in the entrance one of the staff created a gingerbread house replica do the hotel complete with lights! Looks awesome! Thanks for a delicious meal!

• Visited December 2013
N_Kellock, General Manager at Restaurant Ninety One, responded to this review, December 9, 2013
Dear JAM-JAB,

Thank you for joining us at The Windermere Manor for our Festive Lunch Buffet. It is always nice to hear when our younger guests have a good time as well, and I'm glad that the Christmas cookies were a hit.

Our Best wishes for a very Merry Christmas to you and your family and we look forward to welcoming you back next year.

Victoria, Canada
“Lovely spot”
Reviewed December 5, 2013

I recently had a lovely lunch at this little hidden gem. The menu is diverse, the food was excellent and the service was exceptional. A recent menu change made deciding on lunch a difficult chore as there was much to choose from and everything sounded great. A pasta bar was available also, although I didn't order it, it sure looked good! The staff were friendly, courteous and attentive. The prices very reasonable. Will definitely return on my next visit from British Columbia!

• Visited November 2013
Dear Sue L.,

Thank you very much for your recent comments on Windermere's Café. I am particularly pleased to hear that you found our recent new menu to your liking. I appreciate you taking the time to share your comments with us.

We look forward to welcoming you again on your next visit from B.C.

“New Favourite !”
Reviewed November 29, 2013

Gathered with 5 friends for a long leisurely lunch and we chose the right spot. Each individual praised their meal for its quality, quantity and price. The friendly service was perfect, very attentive. The quiet environment was perfect for long conversations without having to shout.
Will certainly be back, many times!

• Visited November 2013
N_Kellock, General Manager at Restaurant Ninety One, responded to this review, December 2, 2013
Dear Gerry M,

I am delighted to hear that yourself and your friends enjoyed your recent lunch in Windermere's Café. I appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your feedback on the service, food and ambiance that you enjoyed in the café.

We look forward to welcoming you and your friends back soon.

Kind Regards,