“Excellent Food and Service”

Restaurant Ninety One
Reserve with OpenTable
Restaurant Ninety One is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #43 of 1,116 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Welcome to your new casual fine dining destination in North London. We invite you to experience the warmth and charm of simplistic elegance, in a captivating natural setting. With delightful dishes of modern Canadian cuisine and exceptional service, our talented chefs and dedicated servers look forward to entertaining you as our guest. Come dine with us on Friday evenings and enjoy live jazz music.
Reviewed February 21, 2013

The food and food selection were wonderful! We enjoyed our meal tremendously. Our server was friendly and very accommodating. The manager dropped by to check on us and make sure all was well. When the food arrived, it was delicious!! We really enjoyed our time in the cafe. We will certainly be back!

Reviewed February 15, 2013

My boyfriend and I visited the cafe on Valentine's Day for a lovely lunch. The setting was beautiful with many trees dressed in snow seen from the huge windows. The fireplace made it feel very cosy. The menu was varied and the salad and pasta bar were excellent. I had the vegetable curry and it was delicious. My boyfriend had the salad and pasta bar and loved it for the taste, amount and the price. All of the prices were reasonable and we felt overall that it was an excellent choice. We will definitely be back.

Reviewed February 7, 2013

My parents came to visit me in London last weekend and they stayed at the Windermere. We had lunch and dinner there, and both were fantastic. The prices were reasonable and the food was amazing. One of the things on the menu was braised beef and it was melt in your mouth tasty. Everything was cooked to perfection and the desserts were to die for! This is one of the best food experiences I have had in a really long time, and I plan to make a return visit as much as I can!

Reviewed January 31, 2013

I recently visited Windermere's Cafe as part of the LondonLicious festival. This was my first visit, I wish I had known about it earlier! The main dining area is an enclosed patio with a beautiful view of the grounds - several deer were out grazing - such a beautiful sight!
I tried their Honey Stung Ale which is made from honey produced on site and brewed by a local brewery. For my meal I had the butternut squash and pear soup, striploin and housemade doughnuts - all amazing!!
We had such a great experience I can't wait to return. If you haven't been yet, be sure to check it out!

Reviewed January 27, 2013

My husband and I have eaten a few times at Windermere's Cafe, and had a wonderful experience every time. The 3-course, $25.00 dinner is an incredible deal; the food is terrific, the service attentive and friendly, and the place itself is very pleasant. You'd never find this place by just driving by; it's tucked away, off the street, but it's certainly worth the effort to find it. Highly recommended.