“The Grand Theatre is a Must-See!” 5 of 5 bubbles

The Grand Theatre
Ranked #13 of 80 things to do in London
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“The Grand Theatre is a Must-See!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 27, 2012

The Grand Theatre is a favourite of mine and my husband's. Aesthetically the Grand is absolutely gorgeous. The theatre is historical and is a real treat to see! The staff are always courteous and plays are quite high quality! They also host some interesting lecture series (like TEDtalks) and author speakers! Not to be missed!

Visited June 2012
1 Thank VeganFoodie242

London, Ontario, Canada
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Miracle on 34th St.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 24, 2012

I took my 13 year old daughter to see Miracle on 34th st. last night and it was amazing!! The fabulous costumes and set designs were a real treat.
If I wasn't going to be travelling for the majority of December I would go to see again.
As a side note, I am not sure young children would enjoy this. It would likely depend on the child's temperment.

Visited November 2012
4 Thank Jackie S
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“SOSO”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2012

I loved the theatre. Beautiful inside.
I dislike some of the plays they put on. Often foul language and nudity. Not to my taste but may be an advertisement for the ungodly.

Visited January 2012
Delaware, Ontario
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“The Grand Theatre Good Value for the Price”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 29, 2012

This is at least my third season of going to the Grand on a weeknight, meeting with friends. Although I have not enjoyed every performance- and actually have left the theatre during half time for two- overall I would rate the experience as very positive and worth the money. My only complaints would be the house band being too loud and a couple of times I would say that the singers were not that great.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank Janet W
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Calendar Girls”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 27, 2012

Fantastic! We have been subscribers for years. This theatre has an incredible ceiling. I always wonder how the artist painted it. It's amazing.
Calendar Girls, which is on right now, is the best show we have seen in a long, long time! It was touching, fulfilling and really funny at the same time. The actors were awesome!!! I recommend that you go see it! Keep up the good work Susan!

P.S. they need new chairs in McManus Theatre downstairs. The recorded commercial for it is hilarious. We are going to donate! How can you not, when the chair speaks to you!

Visited October 2012