“Miracle on 34th St.”
Review of The Grand Theatre

The Grand Theatre
Ranked #14 of 82 things to do in London
Reviewed November 24, 2012

I took my 13 year old daughter to see Miracle on 34th st. last night and it was amazing!! The fabulous costumes and set designs were a real treat.
If I wasn't going to be travelling for the majority of December I would go to see again.
As a side note, I am not sure young children would enjoy this. It would likely depend on the child's temperment.

4  Thank Jackie S
There are newer reviews for The Grand Theatre

Reviewed November 6, 2012

I loved the theatre. Beautiful inside.
I dislike some of the plays they put on. Often foul language and nudity. Not to my taste but may be an advertisement for the ungodly.

Reviewed October 29, 2012

This is at least my third season of going to the Grand on a weeknight, meeting with friends. Although I have not enjoyed every performance- and actually have left the theatre during half time for two- overall I would rate the experience as very positive and worth the money. My only complaints would be the house band being too loud and a couple of times I would say that the singers were not that great.

1  Thank Janet W
Reviewed October 27, 2012

Fantastic! We have been subscribers for years. This theatre has an incredible ceiling. I always wonder how the artist painted it. It's amazing.
Calendar Girls, which is on right now, is the best show we have seen in a long, long time! It was touching, fulfilling and really funny at the same time. The actors were awesome!!! I recommend that you go see it! Keep up the good work Susan!

P.S. they need new chairs in McManus Theatre downstairs. The recorded commercial for it is hilarious. We are going to donate! How can you not, when the chair speaks to you!

1  Thank Adkfamily
Reviewed October 27, 2012

I had a fantastic experience at the Grand this afternoon, for a matinee of Calendar Girls. The theatre has wonderful acoustics, comfortable seating, affordable shows and the bar is also reasonably priced with a good selection. I'll definitely be back.

1  Thank TNTdynomite