“Expensive but tasty”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 12, 2014 via mobile

I went for dinner with my husband last night after hearing how great it was. The menu was quite pricey and it was a Friday night so it was packed and fairly loud. I felt that we kind of were yelling at each other across the table. We arrived at 5:30 so it wasn't busy but was full when we left at 6:30. The food was delicious though. We had the crostini appetizer which was kind of soggy - felt like it had been prepared much earlier but still tasted good. Our mains were great though - angel hair pasta and the braised beef pizza.

2  Thank Strawberry1220

Reviewed March 30, 2014

I dined here several times with colleagues while we were in London on a business trip. The food was spectacular. One evening we ordered a selection of appetizers to share amongst the table - great idea. each and every one was delightful. the main courses were all outstanding and our server was quite knowledgeable about the appropriate wine pairings. the atmosphere is very warm and welcoming- especially on a bitterly cold winter evening. this is one of my top places in London. looking forward to going again.

Reviewed March 22, 2014

My trip to Abruzzi was just okay - the food was fairly good and they were able to work with my dietary needs, however, I found it overpriced for what it was (including the wine).

1  Thank VeganFoodie242
Reviewed February 14, 2014

I went there with my friend yesterday and want to try some new. The tables are almost full at the dinner and a little noisy. The service is good. But the food is pretty over priced. There are nothing special in the pizza and entree, so we ordered an appetizer and two pasta. I think the appetizer is the best of three, it is scallops. For the pasta, I had to say no special but over price. I can find some places in London with same food but much cheaper.

Reviewed February 5, 2014

For years it was difficult to get a good meal in London but I must admit, I keep getting more and more impressed. Everything we ate was fantastic and they had a great wine list. I am a big wine fan and have normally had most wines on a wine list. I only recognized a few names on the list meaning that they have put a lot of thought in it. Great location, right across from the John Labatt Centre.