“Top notch experience”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
“Top notch experience”
Reviewed January 29, 2014

We had a recent evening out with friends and tried Abruzzi for the 1st time. The ambience and overwhelmingly positive nature of the visit reflects in it's ranking. Cozy (despite the chill outside), with a very friendly host, all set the stage for a wonderful evening. We sampled a number of appetizers (Beet salad, Bosc pear salad), both were excellent. Our mains, angel hair pasta and duck breast were equally tasty (perhaps the duck could have used some additional seasoning). We wrapped up with some excellent desserts (cheesecake, creme brulee), and commented we will be back.

Toronto, Canada
“Everything I ate was absolutely delicious!”
Reviewed January 28, 2014

I had an appetizer, main and dessert...and not because I had room for dessert, but because everything had been so good up until that point that I figured I couldn't miss out on it!

The atmosphere is really relaxing and quiet.

The service was excellent, I was eating alone and they still gave me a great comfy spot for people watching!

I had the pear salad, the creamy mushroom pasta and the gelato trio...my descriptions aren't doing these dishes justice, but I wanted to list them, so you know what is guaranteed to be great!

Buon appetito!

London, Canada
“Dinner out with friends, 4 great meals!”
Reviewed January 26, 2014 via mobile

We go out for dinner with another couple on a regular basis, and try restaurants we haven't been to before, or visit favorites again. Last night, Abruzzi moved from the first category to the second as our initial visit was a hit. Attentive and personal service, with spectacular menu options. I sent each of my plates back to the kitchen ... empty! The flavour of each course was wonderful. Usually my wife and I will let each other try the other's meal with a sample bite, but the food was so good, it was eaten with few spare moves. Good portions that are satisfying, yet allow you the option to have a few courses. Appropriately priced for pleasing value. Nice attention when the proprietor comes to greet you, checks to make sure everything is to your satisfaction during the meal, and gets your coat for you at the end of the evening. This is the formula for success.

Visited January 2014
3 Thank DSLondonDS
ontario
“Great Food, Great service”
Reviewed January 25, 2014

We came from Huntsville to visit our daughter at Western. We decided to go to Abruzzi after we look at the review in trip advisor. We had no reservation and it was a tuesday. They were full but offer us to be served at the bar. We had a great dinner the owner and server was great. The food was amazing.

1 Thank acotnoir
London, Canada
“Always A Great Experience”
Reviewed January 19, 2014

A definite favorite and perhaps the go to place before a Budweiser's Gardens Event. Well located and in the scene. Great management and staff. very friendly and helpful. All the specials have been delicious but my favorite is till the spaghetti. A good wine list as well. Well worth the visit and I have never been disappointed.

1 Thank deltlover