“Best ribs I've ever tasted” 5 of 5 bubbles

Shmokey's BBQ
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Canadian
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: Here at Shmokey's, we specialize in smoked brisket sandwiches, pulled pork sandwiches, smoked chicken, and anything else we feel like smoking, from ribs to wings to fish. Come in for our take on southern comfort food. We believe in big portions, big smiles and big messes. If you don't end up wearing part of your meal, you didn't eat it right. Shmokey's is a cash-only restaurant.
Dublin, Ireland
“Best ribs I've ever tasted”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2014

Delicious! Definitely recommended if you're in to BBQ. The location is inside the mall and kind of difficult to find, but adds to the character.

2 Thank eeeefa

London, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“This BBQ is the Best I've had!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2014

If you ever make it to London, there is a small BBQ Restaurant hidden in a mall that houses a Sears Outlet Store and an Asian supermarket. This however makes it a great hidden spot in town. Thier daily specials are to die for especially their Ribs

1 Thank Chris N
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Still the best BBQ I've ever had.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2014

I've been meaning to review Rob's for well over a year, and every time I go out of town to try BBQ, it can never match up to the value and quality the Rob and the gang have been providing to us Londoners who are fortunate enough to frequent the shop. The burnt ends are the greatest thing produced from an animal. The cassava fries are fantastic, and coupled with the wings, make for one heck of a good meal for a bunch of friends. Be sure to try the specials, every so often I am pleasantly surprised by a creme brûlée or something else that showcases the chef's broad talent in food creation.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Steven B
London, Ontario, Canada
“Best Food in Town!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2014

Everything I have eaten here is prepared with love and the freshest, quality ingredients. Everything is totally delicious: pulled pork, ribs, chicken, burger, wings, Cassava fried. It is a small little place , not open Mon, Tues. If you get a chance to go, you will be very happy. They serve soft drinks in bottles and have beer as well. I am not sure about wine. Inside the mall at the corner of Wonderland and Oxford. Right across from Asian Grocery Store. I honestly say, it is the best food available in London. Very friendly, fantastic food! I can't even say what my favorite thing is to eat there. Best burger I have ever had anywhere in the world! Check
on Facebook for specials daily, when open. Also, you can call ahead and order. Things sell out fast, so if you see something special you want that is being made that day{on Facebook} , call and reserve it! Awesome, awesome, awesome!

• Visited June 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Paula L
London, Canada
“Great BBQ food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2014

My boyfriend and I went to this place for dinner tonight and were really impressed. The decor and atmosphere was relaxed and comfortable, the place is small but clean and cozy. I had the burnt tips _ OMG they were FANTASTIC!! The meat was super flavorful, and so tender. Just the right amount of heat - I could have eaten a bowl of just the meat. My boyfriend had the pulled pork which was really good too: flavorful, tender, moist with some kick - but I definitely picked the winner with the burnt tips! We also had the cassava fries which were a nice change from the usual french fries.
I would definitely recommend going here in the future. Just be sure to get there well before 9pm iif you want to eat-in - they close at 9pm sharp so after about 840 they no longer let you eat-in. But if that happens to you be sure to get the take out!! Don't walk out without a sandwich!!

• Visited June 2014