“Awesome***”
Review of Labatt Brewery

Labatt Brewery
Ranked #22 of 86 things to do in London
More attraction details
Owner description: LABATT HOMETOWN BREWERY TOUR (Reservations Required) is at the same location where our founder John Kinder Labatt first started brewing beer back in 1847. The tour takes about 2 hours with a full guided tour with headsets of the Brewing, Fermenting, Ageing and Packaging areas. A sampling session to follow plus 15% discount coupon for merchandise at our Labatt Retail Store on site. Everyone must wear fully enclosed and flat footwear. ALL TOURS NEED TO BE RESERVED IN ADVANCE.
Reviewed July 22, 2013

We took the Tour in July and it was AWESOME !!!!!

LOVED it... Highly Recommended , If you are around go for it . :)

1  Thank monca15

Reviewed May 16, 2013

Toured the brewery with a group from my professional organization. As soon as I got the opportunity to tour the Labatt's, I knew it was going to be interesting. After the tour, it was what I expected and then some. The tour guides were very well versed. We were taken through all parts of the plant from processing of the raw ingredients to the final packaging. It is an amazing process to see. At the end of the tour, you will get to see the 1919 keg truck and the Labatt Streamliner. There is a lot of great history in that plant; would be very worthwhile taking the time for a tour if passing through or visiting the area.

All Londoners should make a point of taking a tour and take in some great home grown history.

2  Thank Curt A
Reviewed March 22, 2013

We went on a tour of the Labatt Brewery and we (my husband and I) were the only two people on the tour! Was a fascinating place - huge operation! Very impressive. Our tour guide was very knowledgeable and friendly.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

My husband and I have been on several tours and have enjoyed every one of them! We like seeing where these fine refreshments are made and bottled. We also enjoyed the tasting room...need I say more! Oh yes, and you get a t-shirt too!

2  Thank cntrygrl127
Reviewed October 31, 2012

We really enjoyed the Labatt Brewery tour. Visitors have a good vantage point for watchiing the assembly lines. Our tour guide had a sense of humor, which always makes learning anything more fun. Nice tasting room. And I liked the way the tasting itself was conducted. Fun and informative. Highly recommend.

1  Thank weidmanwoman