Open today: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great tour, great tasting, great guide

Spent a good 2 - 3 hours at the Labatt brewery in London, Ontario. Our guide was very good. We... read more

Reviewed November 8, 2018
John S
Scotland, United Kingdom
Fun and informative

Learned a lot about how Labatt's brewery. They recycle everything they use and produce. Enjoyed to... read more

Reviewed September 29, 2018
nicksters11
london, on

All reviews great tour brewery tour beer sampling private tour tours stella plants guide hops company margie hydro protection session facility ontario
Reviewed May 10, 2012

I had a guest visit from the US last year and took them for a Brewery tour. They really enjoyed it and so did I! Its very interesting and ends with free samples at their beautiful bar!

Date of experience: July 2011
Reviewed May 8, 2012

Tour guides that are well versed on the art of making beer...and, of course, the beer.

Date of experience: May 2012
Reviewed April 26, 2012

We saw the Labatt Brewery sign on the highway, heading home to Michigan from Niagara Falls, ON. We saw they had tours when looking them up online, so we took the next exit and ended up at the Brewery Store. The employee asked if we had a reservation for the tour and we told him that we did not. He called over to the person responsible for the tours and they said if we went to the tour start location, they would join us up with the tour that just started. They went above and beyond to help us. The tour was very informative and we got to taste test a few of the flavors that they brew.

Date of experience: April 2012
3  Thank Flashcco
Reviewed April 22, 2012

This was an opportunity to re-introduce myself to this companies products after my last experiance with them in northern BC back in the late 70's. I was pleasantly surprised by the range of beers produced by the company, as I only knew them previously for "Blue" (which I didn't particularly like at the time) i guess my tastes have refined with age! A really interesting tour of the plant, great tasting session afterwards and to finish, the chance to get up close to a couple of early delivery wagons - including one of the beautiful rare Streamliners. And a great T shirt to boot. What's not to like?
warrior193.

Date of experience: June 2011
Reviewed March 29, 2012

The tour was very informative, the people were very friendly, it was very affordable. What more can you ask for? At the end of the tour you get to sample all of InBevs products including LaBatt, Bud, Bud Light, Stella, and Alexander Keith's. They also give you a cool t-shirt and coupon to the LaBatt store. Great value. I would make it a priority to go back any time I'm in London.

1  Thank SL1987