“Everything is SO good”

Ranked #4 of 1,217 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Tamarine is London's favourite spot for Vietnamese cuisine. We offer a tasty, healthy fusion of Thai, French, and Chinese flavours. For those seeking a tasteful culinary adventure in the heart of downtown London, Tamarine’s exciting selection of authentic Vietnamese fare is sure to delight. Since the opening of the original Quyhn Nhi restaurant in London, we have taken pride in introducing the city to the lush vibrancy of Vietnamese cuisine. Our new menu at Tamarine has been lovingly curated from traditional family recipes, and reimagined with a modern flair. Whether you are sharing colourful appetizers with intimate company or enjoying an exotic meal with a large party, you’ll soon discover why Tamarine by Quynh Nhi is a treasured local favourite. We look forward to having you as a guest of our family!
Reviewed September 30, 2018

I love this restaurant!! Everything is fresh and so good, recommend the drunken noodles and the pad thai

Date of visit: October 2017
1  Thank yoursecretsmilegirl

Reviewed September 22, 2018 via mobile

We had a fantastic meal here and were taken care of by the husband of the chef, Long. He was wonderful and the food was even better. Do not wait. Go eat here now, Londoners!
Basil Beef, Pad Tiet, Ginger clay pot chicken and the Tea leaf beef apple. So, so good! 10/10.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed September 22, 2018

Not just any Pad Thai Quynh’s mother in-law’s. It’s deluxe seafood pad Thai and very good.

It’s spiced just right with lots of scallops, shrimp, octopus and all the other good stuff that makes it so good.

In my national quest for great pad Thai it’s a 9.5.

The room is a beautiful space with subdued and indirect coloured lighting.

Service is polished, humorous and prompt.

It’s an all around great dining experience.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed August 7, 2018 via mobile

Crappy food
Little resemblance to thai food.
Do they actually know what tamarind is???
Too sweet, overcooked
Been there. I know.

Save your money

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

I was on a mad run around town after work and I had my mind set on finding some great pad thai and rolls with options thinning out by the hour. I managed to get under the wire and order a pad thai with some spring rolls and fresh rolls. I ate the whole thing and was very happy. It was my first time ordering food there for myself and I will definitely be going back.

Date of visit: June 2018