“First time, but won't be the last” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Tamarine by Quynh Nhi

Tamarine by Quynh Nhi
Ranked #5 of 1,043 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Asian, Thai, Vietnamese
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings, Kids, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Tamarine is London's favourite spot for Vietnamese cuisine. We offer a tasty, healthy fusion of Thai, French, and Chinese flavours. For those seeking a tasteful culinary adventure in the heart of downtown London, Tamarine’s exciting selection of authentic Vietnamese fare is sure to delight. Since the opening of the original Quyhn Nhi restaurant in London, we have taken pride in introducing the city to the lush vibrancy of Vietnamese cuisine. Our new menu at Tamarine has been lovingly curated from traditional family recipes, and reimagined with a modern flair. Whether you are sharing colourful appetizers with intimate company or enjoying an exotic meal with a large party, you’ll soon discover why Tamarine by Quynh Nhi is a treasured local favourite. We look forward to having you as a guest of our family!
Windsor, Canada
“First time, but won't be the last”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2014

We tried Tamarine because of it's tripadvisor rating and we weren't disappointed. The summer rolls were as fresh and tasty as I hoped and I tried the pineapple chicken for my entree. I only wish I had room to try a dessert.

We found the service was excellent and the prices were very reasonable.

We will definitely be back!!

London, Ontario
“THE BEST RESTAURANT IN LONDON--and I have a food blog.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2014

This is it. The one that I recommend to everyone who asks.

"Tamarine is an off-shoot of Quynh Nhi, the long-standing Vietnamese restaurant on Wharncliffe, and is located across the street from Budweiser Gardens, next to Kingsmills. So it’s always facscinating to me how many people haven’t heard of it.

I have told so many people about this restaurant, I feel like I’m witnessing to people about it.

MEGAN: I’m sorry ma’am. Do you have a moment to talk to me about heaven? And by heaven, I mean lemongrass chicken?

I’m a Tamarine missionary: less white shirt/backpack/Joseph Smith, more skirt/purse/Green Papaya Salad. "

Port Stanley, Canada
“A delectable dining experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2014 via mobile

Food was fresh, flavourful without being overpoweringly spicy! I enjoyed every bite I put in my mouth.
Long was attentive and helpful without hovering over you, altogether an enjoyable dining experience, can't wait for my next visit!

Visited July 2014
London, Canada
“One word for TAMARINE... ***AMAZING***”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2014

Tamarine by Quynh Nhi is one of our favourite restaurants in London Ontario. From the moment you walk in, atmosphere, service, cleanliness and food is top notch. I noticed some 'poor' reviews about the price and that the Manager Long is 'pushy' Are you kidding me?? The menu is priced right and the Manager, Long is great. What other restaurant in London provides this class of service? NONE. Long is doing his best to try and talk with all his customers trying to provide the 'best' experience he can. As for the food, great taste and NOTHING is bland.

To the staff and Long Phan at Tamarine, keep up the great work! We will be back again and again.

Joe

• 4 of 5 bubbles
Montreal, Canada
“Excellent treat”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2014 via mobile

I am a big fan of Vietnamese cuisine and this is definitely up there in quality and worth the price. I understand why this place had such a good ranking. I order the soup (canh chua) and the basil beef. Both dishes were excellent.
The service was also excellent.